web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Church Service From HELL!

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

11.15.2005

Church Service From HELL!

We've all experienced it. I personally no longer put myself through such torture, but back when "I did what my father said and let my mother mold me", I had to suffer.

You know...when that one...damn...person who caint sing a lick gets up to the mic. You brace yourself but, oh hell, there's nothin' you can do.

Use this clip as a sort of therapy to get over that time. I sure did. (LMAO @ the Sista in the red)

Comments to this post can be put in the "Old School Jumpoff!" comment section at the bottom.