You're Queer- This Minute, This Year! (Edited)
Now like I said before, this is a secret episode of Oprah that she refused to broadcast because of impending legal action and things people revealed about Oprah on the show. This is the second episode they filmed while I was on the set that fateful day.
*audience applause*
Oprah: Looky, Steadman, I licked up all of Gayle's poodenda juice. OH THE SHOW STARTED? *screamin like a chopped and screwed seal* YES! YES!! WEL-COME! Today we are expounding on yesterday's episode "You're Gay Tomorrow and Today!" with "You're Queer. This Minute, This Year!" Last episode, we met with anonymous gay celebrities who talked to us about their experience in the closet. Now here today with us is a couple who also wishes to remain anonymous.

Oprah: OK, so what is the deal with you two? Who is the gay one? Or is it both of you?
Man: I'm gay, Oprah, and-
Woman: NO YOU'RE NOT! How can you say that? You love me.
Man: I like dick, not fat female whales!
Oprah: Oh Lordy Do! OK, so how did you know you were gay?
Man: When my wife showed me her four breasts.
*white lady in the audience looks concerned*
Oprah: That's a new one. OK, so how does it feel to be a celebrity with a gay husband?
Woman: My husband isn't gay, Oprah. He loves me. We even have our own wedding website to prove it.
Oprah: Um... a wedding means nothing. That's why I'm not married, I'm not a down low type bitch. But anyways, did you not see my episode with Terry and her man? I think you have a fag on your hands.
Man: I fucked Tevin Campbell last night, babe! You were just in the other room.
Woman: NO! Oprah, show them the clips of me and my man together. You will see that my man thinks being gay is wrong and HE IS ATTRACTED TO ME!

Oprah: What are you looking at down there?
Man: I'm reading Playgirl to get aroused for my wife.
Woman: YOU ARE NOT GAY! YOU ARE NOT GAY!
Oprah: *shakes head and looks into camera* So it looks like this issue is even more complex. Women are in denial about t
heir gay men's true sexual identities to the point of insanity.
Woman: OPRAH HE ISN'T GAY! I SWEAR! LOOK AT-
Charles X: Shut the fuck up, bitch! *shoots the woman dead*
Oprah: Now we have with us a white celebrity who wants to weigh in on the situation.
Woman/Man/Animal/Shit/??: He-he-hello, Oprah. You- you made a mistake. I'm black.
Oprah: Riight. Who is this? Justin? Eminmen?
Somethin: No, Oprah, it's not.
Oprah: Why do you have those eyes on over your identity mask?
Thang: It was supposed to make you laugh, Oprah. *giggle* It's just the child in me coming out to play!
Oprah: Oh. So how is it to be a closeted lesbian in Hollywood?
Lesbian: Oh! No, Oprah! I'm a boy- I mean, man.
Oprah: Wow, I really feel like this has turned into the Jerry Springer show.
Jerry: Don't bring me into this, Winfrey! I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.
Boy/Man: It- it's hard to be closeted, you know, because you want to expose yourself to the world. I love exposing myself to everyone, especially to children. They are our future.
Oprah: *takes out a joint and smokes it* Wow, this is too much today. I feel better now. So are you in a relationship? Tell us who you've dated in the industry.
Man: *giggle* Um, let's see. Maculay Culkin, Lil Romeo, Lil Bow Wow (few years ago), Lil Sammy.
Oprah: You mean, you date CHILDREN?
Man: Um- huh- *giggle* It's time for me to go, I've got a nose-wax appointment.
Oprah: *takes another hit* Woo, OK. Our next guest is going to grace us with his vocal talents, singing a new spin of Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All".
Whitney: Oh hell to the naw! Bob-bay get the gun! Bobbay!
Singer: I believe that faggies are our future
Clothe them well, and let them be so gay
Show them all the queen they possess inside!
Let them have annual gay pride
to make it easier.
Let Will & Grace's laughter guide us to how queers need to be.
I decided long ago! Never to come out of the closet!
If I fail, if I succeed, I'm not comin' out for anybody
No matter how many guys lay on me
They can't take away my denial-ity!
Oprah: OK! Thank you so much, for that...lovely....oh hell, fuck it, I'm too THROUGH!
*Oprah exits the stage*
*commercial break*
Announcer: *soundin like Deacon Crack*COME SEE THE GOSPEL PLAY THAT IS SWEEPING THE NATION! "Madea Bring Me Some Chicken and Kool-Aid But Don't Get That Final Operation On Your Genitals Or The Lawd Won't Love You No Mo'" is coming to a city near you!
Madea: You shoooooooooo' is ugly, Brown!
Announcer: *still screamin all raspy* So be sure not to miss "Madea Bring Me- aw hell, yall get the picture.
***
Announcer: *all dramatic* On the next....Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil: *country* What you need to do is GET-IT-TO-GETHER, woman!
Announcer: A woman that verbally abuses her kids.
Shaniquah: TYRONE! CLEAN UP THIS ****.
Announcer: Gets a taste of her own medicine.
Dr. Phil: You are nothing but a low-down son of a hootananny!
Announcer: On the next Dr. Phil.
*commercial ends/audience applause*
Oprah: *lookin pissed off* Alright, we're back still with the theme of "You're Queer! This Minute! This
Year!" Now we've had a wide array of guests here so far, but I think this last guest will be most memorable to our audience. Today we have with us today someone who does not wish to hide his identity. Here he is, finally coming out of the closet for all the see. *screamin like she has Down Sydrome* HERE-HE-IS! DIDDY!
Diddy: Yes, this is Diddy, baby, BAD BOY, 2005, baby.
Oprah: So you're gay? I had no idea.
Diddy: Most people didnt have any idea. I mean despite my flamboyant ways, all the tales of me being with male Bad Boy artists, and everything but still people didn't know.
Oprah: Do you have a partner?
Diddy: Yes, me and Fansworth Bentley have been together for a few years now.
*audience awws*
Oprah: OK, but you are a hip hop guy. How is that going to work being gay and a hip hop mogul?
Diddy: Well, see, Oprah, I have to keep changin' my identity, keep it fresh. So I'm changin' my name from Diddy to Faggy.
Oprah: ....
Diddy: ... What?
Oprah: Nothing. Before we wrap up the show is there anything you'd like to say to the public?
Diddy: Yeah, I'd like to give a shout out to all the girls who just made it into the band on Making the Band III, and to apologize to them for usin' all their lip gloss, make up, and feminine products. Sorry, girls! You know Faggy loves you. It's Bad Boy, baby, 2005, baby!
Oprah: That does it for today. Tune it tomorrow where we'll explore the secret underground S & M orgies of Justin Timberlake. See you next time.

21 Comments:
Um, let me just say it like this...a MESS!
You're a fool...
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
I thought my blog was evil. You are just MEAN. And I love you for it!
Please visit my blog today and tomorrow where I am going to indirectly address you comments about the best girl group.
Of DC3 and TLC....I vote for TLC. But I have another choice in mind for the BEST of all time. But TLC for our generation runs rings around the personality-less DC3
Oh LAWD! I needed this laugh! This was hysterical! Sick! And insane! I'm definitely coming back here more often.
deb ~ GET OFF OF ME!!!! Sorry you had to witness that, Charles, but she's jumpin me everywhere I go!!
With that said, I gotta agree with my girl, deb. Sick pup that you are, you make me laugh!
Hugs!
OMG CHARLES!! LMAO!!! You are a damn fool!! Had me over here crackin up and gasping for air...and you KNOW I'm not feelin 100% yet...you are sooooo wrong!
LMAO @ "It's Bad Boy baby, 2005, baby..." HAHAHAH I can't STAND his ass! And I'm mad at the final results of the girl band thing...just mad!
You are so funny and talented but that pic you put of Star and Al is just WRONG. My eyes are gushing blood from lookin at all that azz! Lmao @ Diddy using the girls' feminine products and the screwed and chopped seal.
you need a whoopin'...you had me crackin' up!!! You're speaking what we are all thinking...LOL
MESS.
Thank you for this laugh, I was about to kill someone, now I might just have to injure them severely. (LOL JK)
Thanks for the add to your list.
-Marz
damn im just trying to convey what really went down!
That was funny as hell!
You are f*cking HILARIOUS with this shyt!!!! hahahahaha
I am soooooo sleepy, so I will need to come back and read this shyt again tomorrow so that I can laugh some more. You are a mess!!!
LMAO
This was real funny. You had me dying.
A hot mess.
ugh! these finals are killing me yall. after tomorrow i will be done. i will be free to snuggle in my comfortable blanket and sleep til infinity. im bout to say fuck college like kanye west. minus the bigass cheeks.
also, do not fault me for the outrageousness of the events that transpired; i was just reporting to yall what went down!
Where is my belt? This was too funny but still I don't understand how Star can know that her husband had a gay life before her and think that he is cured/changed/experimentation is over?
LMAO! You're so hilarious!! I love the part with Puffy.
"Take that! Take that! Take that"
"Bab Boy baby, yeah...2005 baby..."
(in my BEST P-Diddy impersonation) don't forget the little shoulder dance he does too!! Take that! Take that! Take that!
oh, yall think that was star jones? the face was masked so i couldnt tell, the editors did a good job of hiding who everybody was.
Now you know you wrong. LOL
OMG, i have never laughed so hard in my life! You are really talented! Hahaha hahaha. I cant even type well.
Keep it up
Can i guest on your show?
yeah, nneka, can you act? lol come on down to texas!
U r 2 funny, boy. I love ur blog.
Me.
Post a Comment
<< Home