web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Treat You Like Milk...

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.10.2006

Treat You Like Milk...

Soooo let's see. I got a new car. It's a cute red Honda Civic. Downgrade from my BMW, but it's a car and I'll only be needing it for a few months until I go to New York. I kinda like it, though. I never thought I'd have a red car.

Anyways, what else is goin on? What's goin on with yall is what I really wanna know. I've read all my commenter's blogs (even if I don't comment erry day, I still read the shit) and there are some people I would definitely want to hang out with in real life.

Anyways the point of today's post is to talk about BAD LYRICS! Lawd HAM mercy on the Billboard Top Ten this week.

THE NUMBER ONE SONG IN AMERICA IS LAFFY TAFFY! LAFFY TAFFY???? WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!!!! "Only in America...!" I cannot take it. I don't even need to break down and analyze the lyrics...but maybe I will anyway...

Excerpts from the Hip Hop Masterpiece... Laffy Taffy
{Gurlz call me Jolly Rancher Cuz i stay so hard You can suck me for a long time (oh my god!) }

....girls...call you Jolly Rancher? Are you gayer than me? Wow.

{Dis a candy sto And im really geeked up }

Dis aint my candy store, baybay! And you're really geeked up? What? Maybe if you were more geeked up, you could speak more English.

{Big ol a** you shakin b**** Close yo mouth and dont say s*** Bend on ova and hit a split Work dat pole and work it well Stacks on deck, yo ankles swell }

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO HER? CLOSE HER MOUTH AND DONT SAY SHIT? LMAO!! He woulda been slapped so fuckin' hard... beat the fuck up like Tina & Ike...

{Gurl shake dat laffy taffy Dat laffy taffy Shake dat laffy taffy Dat laffy taffy Gurl shake dat laffy taffy Dat laffy taffy Dat laffy taffy (candy gurl) Dat laffy taffy [repeat 2x] }

...................................................Why, God? Why did you create these hooligans? I love Laffy Taffy the candy...especially banana...love the jokes... but... if some dude was tellin' me I had laffy taffy, I'd be offended! If a person has laffy taffy then they are laffy flabby! Shake dat laffy flabby! OBESE GIRL!

Let me get off this song. Movin on to...

Excerpts from Nelly's (and Paul Walls)' Grillz

{ROB the jewelry store and tell em make me a grill. }

NO, Paul Wall! How about I rob you the library and tell them to educate you! Mess...Can't deal with it!

{If I could call it a drink, call it a smile on da rocks }

Corny as usual, Nelly.

{My teeth gleaming like im chewin on aluminum foil Smilein showin off my diamonds sippin on some potin oil }

Sippin on some what??

{On da top in da bottom Gotta bill in my mouth like im Hillary Rodham }

Hip hop is SO GAY! I swear...

The worst offender on the charts is TRINA with her bullshit song "Here We Go"..... UGH! All the ladies if you feel me help me sing it out, because that song is so wack. Let us begin with the prelude

{Look, I ain't got nothin to say to you I can't even believe you You know what? I'm too fly for this shit You playin yourself}

I wish she really "aint got nothin to say", because then she would not have made this bullshit song.

{Who let you hit it from the back any way that you liked}

First of all, WOW, you're a mess for even sayin' that in a song. Second, how many ways can you hit it from the back? Someone let me know.

OMG tell me why my mom just randomly screamed out "IM MIKE JONES BIATCH!" I am changing my race... let me call up my boy Michael Jackson.

{I can't even look in your face without wantin to slap you Damn I thank God I ain't get that tattoo You better thank God I ain't have the strap boo}

OK, this song sounds all sappy and lovey, so why does it have these trashy ghetto angry lyrics? Trina has no musical sense. And I wish you did have "the strap, boo" so you could use it on yourself and put us all out of our misery.

{What a chick gotta do to get with a real niggathat know how to stay true like man (man)}

True like man? How does someone become true like man? Let me know this.

{Now you know that I'm the Queen of Miami. All that loud talkin lyin save that shit for your mammy}

You are not the queen of shit! And the second sentence is just hilariously ridiculous.

{Sounds like "blah, blah blah, blah bla blah-bla"I'm like uh-huh (uh-huh) okay (okay)Whassup (whassup) SHUT UP}

THE WORST LINE IN MUSICAL HISTORY!! EVER! Well there is one line that is worse.

That Lil Flip song "Sunshine"

"I'll treat you like milk I'll do nothin but spoil you!"

23 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger N4R said...

I hate the Laffy Taffy song.

Congrats on the car. Boy red is the best color - TRUST ME!!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Bobby Brown Jr. said...

nigga i swear im gonna punch u in yo eye when i see u for making me fall out of my chair laughing so hard at this post. u need to get some meds for real b/c u are really crazy and i love it!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger vampire in goleta said...

ok let me break down the hilarity:

1. 'Excerpts from the Hip Hop Masterpiece... Laffy Taffy
{Gurlz call me Jolly Rancher Cuz i stay so hard You can suck me for a long time (oh my god!) }

....girls...call you Jolly Rancher? Are you gayer than me? Wow.'


why the hell is this damn lyric running through my head?! that's what i get for accidentally turning to BET yesterday...

2. '{ROB the jewelry store and tell em make me a grill. }'

NO, Paul Wall! How about I rob you the library and tell them to educate you! Mess...Can't deal with it!'

yeah this dude is country dumb (no offense)

and the piece de resistance:

3. 'What a chick gotta do to get with a real niggathat know how to stay true like man (man)}

True like man? How does someone become true like man? Let me know this.'

damn, funny funny funny!

kristen

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Carla said...

The song by T-Pain, "I'm N Luv with a Stripper" sounds more like he's saying, "I'm N Luv Wit a Skrippa".

This song really gets on my nerves. And these Dallas radio stations are playing it like its an anthem or something.

Chorus:
"She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper"

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger SomeOne said...

lol, that laffy taffy song cant stand it, but folks be all crunk in the club when it comes on, i sware it seems black folks will dance to anything with a beat, lol

and umm where should i send these banana laffy taffy's, i cant stand them things, whenever u get a variety pack...there always seems to be an abundance of that yellow nastiness....

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

And the church said Amen!

chile I actually listened to Laffy Taffy the other day and was thru.

bootylicious and bling have been added to the dictionary..PLEASE mary joseph john the baptist and jesus do not let them add LAFFY TAFFY!

And your comment to paul wall..LMBAO! a mind is a terrible thing to waste!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

LOL! You spoke the truth on this one!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger lj said...

OMG I f%#cking hate Laffy Taffy and that damn Trina song. I kinda like grills though( but it's all about the chorus). Don't hate me *wink*

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

LMAO! I hate that Laffy Taffy song...it's a shame people call that racket music...it's GARBAGE!!

I don't actually know of new songs that are out...I only listen to my iPod which is loaded with oldies from the 70s-90s.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

*sigh* will you STOP telling me that I need a car!! I HAVE A CAR...riding the train is a CHOICE - because I hate commuting an hour and a half (one way) in L.A. traffic and gas prices are a bitch...the train is cheaper and entertaining...well, sometimes...lol

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LMFAO!

And of course my ghetto azz loves all of the songs!!!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

@ Tam - commuting an hour and a half (one way).... Jeeze and I'm complaining about my 30 min drive!!! I guess my ride ain't so bad afterall!!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Supa said...

"why did God create these hooligans." hee!

absolutely no fucking comment on this TRASHY music on the air these days...

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger SomeOne said...

lets not forget most the songs beyonce writes, and her lates check up on it....*rolls eyes* the beat knocks but the lyrics are, well u be the judge

ooooo boy you looking like u like what u see, come on over and check up on it, i might let up walk up on it, ladies let him check up on it, watch him while he checks up on it, dip it, pop it, drop it stop it, check on me tonite..

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Its 2 early 4 me to be laughing but u hit the spot :) As ignant and getto the song is I find myself gigging to Laffy Taffy...now Trina yeah, she's a mess.....I never felt that song. Wheres' the good, strip club anthem music at? GOtta love them Ying Yang Twins? Did you know they came out with a second edition to U.S.A.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Carla-I secretly like T-Pains new song.........:-(

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Carla-I secretly like T-Pains new song.........:-(

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger heartbreaker said...

L-M-A-O!! Yo, that's TOO funny, (only in America) and YOU are SO on point w/ that... now i know where to go to get a good laugh cuz i can really identify w/ ya thoughts... found u through BOBBY's page, imma check ya out lata... keep it REAL, homie... peace

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

ROFLMAO @ Asian Mike Jones...omg... noooooooo

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant young chic-o-stick!I love to hear the children of the future singing "suck me for a long time"!candystore/geeked?(house,crack)."Dont say shit?-that is almost sweeter than Wait till you see my..Banana is the best! How bout"rob the dentists office and get me a drill"!Smile on the rocks? nooo "gingivitis on ice!" potin oil is nelly jizz. Next,you can hit from the back about 100 diff ways,doggy,froggy,petrodactyl,etc. Your mom is the illest-did she then say "now im hot they all on me"! "true like man"that means you truly look like a man!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just say...

I have rent the movie and you don't.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Hilarious. I would always laugh about the Whisper Song by Ying Yang twins.
Lyrics:
Hey bitch, wait 'til you see my dick
wait 'til you see my dick, hey bitch
Wait 'til you see my dick
I'm gon beat that pussy up

You're going to what?? Beat my pussy up?!? No thanks. That shit sounds painful.

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heavy song brappp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home