web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: NEWSFLASH: Lindsay's On Drugs!

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.04.2006

NEWSFLASH: Lindsay's On Drugs!


THIS ALSO JUST IN: LINDSAY'S ALSO A SKINNY WHITE GIRL!BILL COSBY IS BLACK! AND PEOPLE CONSIDER ANGELINA JOLIE TO BE ATTRACTIVE!

Why are people actin' surprised? Bitch been lookin' like she parties with George Clinton for quite a minute. She went from a slightly curvacious pretty girl to a cracked out shadow of Paris Hilton (ugh). This is not surprising, people! Besides drugs, Lindsay says she was bulimic. The pale tone and the withering away of any meat her skinny ass had in the first place should have given that away.

Don't get me wrong. I like [red-headed] Lindsay. Not singing Lindsay, but acting Lindsay. Well, I did feel her song "Rumors", because sometimes I feel like that,but the rest of her songs are garbage.

Charles X, why are you giving this girl any shine?

Because sometimes I like these little poptarts. Maybe it's a gay thing, I don't know. As you all know, I have a cornucopia of likes and dislikes, and I do appreciate a stupid white girl from time to time. A rundown of the dominating stupid white girls in Hollywood.

Paris Hilton: No, I cannot stand her. What is the obsession with her? She can't fake-sing, dance, act, HELL even speak! Can someone explain it to me? She can't even make a decent sex tape...yes I watched it and she looked bored as hell. SHE PICKED UP THE PHONE DURING THE SEX! No no no...

Nicole Ritchie: She's a slight improvement from Paris, but not much better. Especially now that she's looking like a praying mantis (according to Clay Cane lol)

Hilary Duff: Fuckin' hate her. Yes, fuckin! She is so damn fake and stupid with them big-ass-TEEF! She looks fuckin' ridiculous as hell. I want her to die...a horrible...horrible death...let me stop.

Ashlee Simpson: I like her! I just lost 40 readers with that sentence, but whatever. LOL! She looked good with the black hair and the "scene" style...now she looks like all the rest. Her first CD is nostalgic for me, because me and my stupidass friends would always blast it in the car. The second CD is garbage as expected, but the first CD is good on a pop level. The SNL incident was so blown out of proportion...that shit has happened to all the rest of them.

Britney Spears: I LOVE YOU WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! Why, bitch, are you all flabby and white trashy? I can't handle it. You cannot sing for shit, but you can dance your ass off and give a good performance. I'm mad at you, bitch...

That's all the people I can think of. Who'd I forget?

Jerry Springer Says: It's OK to be bulimic and it's also OK to be on drugs, unless you are in the public eye. Otherwise, the American public is forced to be bombarded with picture after picture of your ugly transformations. I want to masturbate to bitches with tight asses and perky breasts. With nicely shaped stomachs and some curves. I can't get my jack on with this skinny cracked out shit. Get it together!

Once again, Jerry, that was great.

15 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cracked me up! i fell upon your blog, as well as some other good blogs today....and you know what? i want to make one too!

i dont know what the hell is up with america and these skinny ass hoe-bags, but they cant seem to get enough.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chawls, Chawls, Chawls... Chawls..

Charles. You make me chuckle. From deep down inside.

Rent anyone? Ever since puberty, Charles stares at me.... I can't help it!

yep. Kyle

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Supa said...

Charles X - Lindsay is so fucking gruesome. So are all those other skinny ass white bitches you mentioned!!!!

Wait a minute....is Nicole Ritchie WHITE?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

Charles STOP IT! My ass is trying to wind down for the night and now I'm in stitches.

yes all dem shows acting like its breaking news....next up Nicole Ritchie doesn't eat...for real?!

I'm still here I liked lil crazy Ash too with her lil reality tv show and all now I hate all dem Simpsons...Nick honey call me :)

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Every crack head in Hollywood is bulimic. But I'm not too surprised with Lindsay Lohan; she looks like a good candidate for crackhood. And u should have added damn Whitney Houston to ur list. I saw the crackitude coming years before everyone else did. You just don't make a crack head; you're born a crack head.

Me.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

LMAO. You been smoking that shit right along with them for this post...

Happy New Year!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

i do not smoke anything but the occasional reefer! boy stop

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Jerry!

You know damn well you smoke reefer more than some damn "occasional." Stay lyin!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger lj said...

you forgot xtina, jessica simpson and Paris' sister

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey charles!! i'm a new reader via trent jackson, and I must say that this is one of the funniest site i've come across!! i just spent the last hour reading all of your old posts, and i'm sitting in my room (sorry Brandy) LMAO!!

anyway keep up the excellent work in thenew year!!


k

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Angelina is fine as hell!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I knew some shyt was wrong with Lindsey's skinny azz!

BTW, you were tagged by yours truly on yesterday!!!

Hope you are having a great week!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

that was hiliarious...I might have to come through more often.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

I knew something was wrong with Lindsey!
Holla!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

and I used to love Lohan, sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home