Headin' To The Ghetto. Let Us Pray
I'm headed off to the ghettos of Houston this morning to visit my crazy ass BLACK ass family. There is always some messy drama goin' on when I go down there. I will be sure to update you all ASAP. Let's hope Bigmama's internet bill got paid this month. LAWD!
The Fam:
Great Bigmama: She is like 150 years old and makes no got damn sense. She has Alzheimer's and loves to tell me about these animals named petty pettys that are going to escape the zoo and kill me and my cousins. Moving on...
Bigmama: Stank ass hyponchrondiac and messier than Wendy Williams! Never keepin a story straight. And tell me why she calls my dorm phone at all times of the mornin'! If I was gonna be up early, I'd actually go to class!
Uncle Roscoe: Bigmama's brother. Used to be an alcoholic, lookin like a cracked out Bug's Life character, now he is a pastor. Hallelujah!
Aunt G: "Former" lesbian. Bigmama and Roscoe's older sister. She raised my mother and my aunt. Used to be in the military and live in Cali, she is now stuck in Houston taking care of her ailing mother (Great Bigmama) and working at the post office. I love her!
My Mom: Bigmama's daughter. The one who got out of the ghetto, went to college, and did her thing. Beautiful and fierce! I can tell she likes Aunt G better than her own mom.
Denise: My mom's sister. The youngest of three sisters. A HOT GHETTO MESS! Never takin' care of her kids, always tryna throw them in jail, always fuckin' someone random. Always cuttin' niggas and windin' up in jail. Let me stop, this could get long.
Keindra: My cousin. Denise's daughter. My mom's god daughter. She's a basketball star and is now a college freshman. Also a playerlistic lesbian. She's hilarious and quick-witted while still being so damn ghetto. My favorite cousin. I looooooove her.
Sharackashay Laraidyrenea: Yes! That is her name! She is like 13 and Denise just threw her in jail for doin' somethin or other. I'll have to get the low down while I'm in Houston.
Aunt Stephanie: My mom's older sister. She is basically irrelevant since she lives in Ohio and stays away from the mess. But she has some mess of her own, basically leaving my mom as the only "perfect" one. Oops- no wait- her son is a fag!
Me: Seen as the perfect one of the new generation. Good grades, charming demeanor, award-winner, creative, bright future, yada yada yada. The "white" one of the family.
Keindra and Denise don't speak. Some things happened between them, almost landing Keindra in prison and causing her to not be able to go to college. My mom put an end to that bullshit with a quickness. I am not lookin' forward to this dramaful holiday, but I am lookin' forward to goin' to the club with my cousin!
Sidenote: Someone I fantasized about for six years just came out to me. This boy was on the football team and was on the top of everyone's wish list. He is sexxxxxxy! Yall dont even understand. And he wants to get jiggy! Um.......I need to sit down. I'm in a state of shock.
Catch yall when I can.

11 Comments:
I can't take it. I can't take it at all.
WHY?
Why?
It is so funny how we always try to make ourselves the normal one of the family. ( You know you crazy right along with them. LOL)
Does the child have a nickname?
"NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH." ( you know the rest. LOL)
Happy holidays.
-Marz
lololol - this is funny! goodluck man!
LMAO @ the family roll call...ok wassup with the name Sharackashay Laraidyrenea? How the hell is that pronounced?? Maybe my black side ain't black enough because I swear I can't say that! HAHAHA
OoOooOooOooooo Charles! You must be in HEAVEN! GET JIGGY BABY!!!!
Merry Christmas you...have a safe holiday little brother...can't wait to hear about your trip!
Lol. And I thought I had some characters in my family.
Boy you are killing me! I'm the normal one in my family. (Well I keep telling myself this.) I can not wait to hear the drama. My husbang is from houston, also.
About this new friend, I am jealous and I am a girl. :)
Merry merry Christmas!!
Hope the internet is on!!
I love me some family drama! I'm anticipating the update on this mess.
Peace.. I'm new to your spot but i'm sure i'll be back pretty regular. Sounds like you got drama up to your ears at the family get-together.. Yeah i'll definately be back to hear all the stories you'll be back with.. smiles.. peace and Merry Christmas
all them letters!! lawd!!!!! i can't. i just can't. how fresh hell do you even begin to pronounce that? she has to have a nickname. what possessed her mom to name her that? i mean what inspired her to name her that? lololol. black people. i declare. i have the ghettoest name by far. wait i do have a cuz named who's middle name is fenekia. don't ask.
Sharackashay Laraidyrenea?!?! A mess!
LOL....You are way to funny.. My mom is the perfect one yet she has the gay son... LOL Fucking hilarious. It is funny my siblings and I had the hardest life and were the most sucessful out the bunch.
now this post was too funny. i am so mad at Sharackashay Laraidyrenea name. he momma needs to have a good talking too.
Post a Comment
<< Home