web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: My Collab W/ Alicia Keys

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

2.01.2006

My Collab W/ Alicia Keys

As yall know, I love to dabble in music so I put aside my hatred for Alicia Keys and decided to work with her on a new remix of Unbreakable. I'm not legally allowed to post the song to download, but I will post the lyrics. It's basically the same music, just with different lyrics.

*piano starts*

Doomp doomp doomp doom doooooomp....doodle oodle oodle...doomp doomp doomp doom doomp....

We could fight like Laila Ali and Queen Latifah
Keep the fight secret like Gayle and Oprah
Collaborate Missy and Tweet
But not be open like Ellen and Portia!

Cause SHE has a low voice like you and
And SHE licks that pussy like me so
WE got to keep our thang secret
like them people on Brokeback

There is no dick entering me
UNDICKABLE!
Through the Usher rumorities
UNDICKABLE!
We might have to use a strap on
But yall know I'll be usin' that on Missy
Because this poodenda is UNDICKABLE!!

Clap that pussy everybody
Yeah it's alright
Just squeeze it like this, come on

See, we could adopt like that bitch and Rosie
Or make sweet music like Melissa Etheridge-

*music stops*

Charles: But...most of your music sucks and you're extremely overrated. In fact, you totally stole the music for Fallen from James Brown's "It's A Man's World", which is way way better. Please die!

Alicia: Um... let's go to the bridge.

*music starts*

WE'RE ATTACKIN OUR SNATCHES!
We're livin our wet dreams!
We're livin our wet dre-A-ams!
Livin' our wet dreaaaaaaaaaaams.

Alicia: Break it down break it down!

No dick, no balls, no penis, no testicles, I'm talkin bout pussy
No dick, no balls, no penis, no test-ic-les I'm talkin bout PUSSY!


UNDICKABLE!
Yeah yeah yeah! Yeah lick it! Yeah I love it!
UNDICKABLE!

The remix will be released next week on a new Flannel Special Lesbian Edition of her new shit CD....oops I mean hit CD "Alicia Keys: Unplugged By Dick"

18 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Carla said...

LOL, you are one HOT MESS! I love it!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Bobby Brown Jr. said...

OUT OF CONTROL!!! LMSAO! i really cant deal with yo crazy ass. This is HIL-FUCKIN-LARIOUS!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

DUMB...just dumb...lol...you need help man...for REAL!! HAHAHAHAHA

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Marz said...

Wouldn't she be unplugged OF dick. (Because it's not plugging her vagina or ever was.) ( The ease I say the word vagina is sometimes so weird.) (VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA. LOL)

After some knowing you I've deducted your comment.

WHAT IS HELLA CUTE?

And Alicia is not bad to me. I like her music. ALso, who hasn't stolen a beat, song, whatever? Even the new stuff is probably taken from some struggling kid who had one beat made in a studio over winter break.


-Marz

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUTRAGEOUS!

always remixin shit, lol.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Leave that girl alone! HAHA!!!

Just cause she's got a deep voice...used to dress tomboyish (she wore a tux once)...and looks somewhat uncomfortable in feminine attire DOES NOT mean she's a lesbian. I need further proof. Oooh some pics would be nice. LMAO!!!!!

That breakdown at the end had me dying! Can I get this song on iTunes??? :P

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

That was hilarious!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger MiniMee said...

I haven't commented here before but this is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for cracking me up. :-)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger MZPEACH said...

Hillarious.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you had me thinking you were finally gonna make peace with A.Keys! That is until I started reading the lyrics. LOL!!!!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what's starting to spread around Bos...

Ex-football player being gay!

In chem one of my girl's was telling 2 of our friend's and she said she had already heard it from 4 other people.

yep

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

stop boy...you are too funny.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger AlwaysSweet said...

dead @ "clap the pussy everybody"
I spit all over my monitor.

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i rebuke u!!!

LOL!!! that was too damn funny. i gotta stop readin' this ish at work before someone looks at my screen to see what i'm laughin' at.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Ha...boy - you're a mess!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger D-Place said...

hahahhahahaha

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol! I have always heard rumours that Alicia Keyes is gay. Compared to other white artists who have no talent getting overhyped I'm pretty ok with Alicia getting air play.

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i'm was reading the lyrics and the actual unbreakable song came on the radio!!!

and why was i actually singing along to these "remix" lyrics!?!?!

*dead*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home