No More Drama!
I'm tihd of the drama! Hi everybody I know it's been like five days since I updated and the blacks, the gays, the fats, and the rest are mad at me. Sorry! I went in a depressed moment and then I fled town for a weekend getaway w/ some friends. One roadtripper was getting on my last got damn nerve and I wanted to kick this person's ass! Out of control, you are. I hate selfish people and people who come into a group and fuck up its normal cheery vibe. Go somewhere with that! Anyhoo, Austin was amazing and inspiring as usual. It's like 75% liberal so you know I felt at home with all the hippies and homos. Yes! Ba pa pa pa pa I'm lovin' it. I met a lot of cool people there (like this hilarious guy named Patrick- cute gay intelligent and well-read! but he's the gayest guy ive ever met. loved it though)
Being away for the weekend meant being away from my crush...oh he is so damn fine and amazing. Yall would love him (ok Trent Jackson wouldn't, but who cares anyway?) I wish I could name him but surely he shall read this and be like EWWW! Surely.
I have to hurry up and finish this portion of the post because I have to take care of business and head to the gym for Core Body Sculpture n shit. But I will be back later today to update this business with more details of my road trip, my crush, my classes, and maybe a song...yall aint ready!
P.S. Why does my room mate want to act awkward now that he's discovered I'm gay? His Jesus-ridden ass. Pull Jesus out of your ass!!!! He died on the cross, not up in that shit!
+++BACK!!!+++
OK, so I never talked about my room mate (I live in the dorms) in here, because he could (and probably does) read this. But I must continue on with my honest blogging like I always have and always will, and talk about all aspects of my life. Anycoochie, he is like such a square straight from the 50s n shit.
He's blond, blue eyed, tall, and athletic. He was valedictorian, captain of the football & basketball (and every other sport) teams. He attends Bible study every Wednesday and church every Sunday, and his desk is littered with Christian tip books, Bibles, and Republican literature. He went to a small Christian school in a small Christian town where small Christian people thought small Christian thoughts.
No offense to my Christian readers (and my "Christian" readers), but I'm talking about a different brand of Christian. The by-the-book-dull-DO-KNOW-JESUS? type Christians that make me wanna stack someone with a crucifix like it's the Exorcist.
Ugh. So now my bitchass friend Chelsie (purposely) blurted out about my gayonisms in front of my room mate and he heard that shit. Hence the dawning of a new era. Ever since, my roomie never walks around in his boxers like he used to. He pulls the sheets all up on him in the morning to hide his body, and waited for me to leave to get out of bed to get dressed. IT'S NOT NECESSARY, YOU'RE NOT THAT CUTE! Cute, but not that cute. And all my friends think you're gay anyway, girl!
Anyclit, I was sposta tell yall more about my crush, but I can't without revealing who he is. All in due time, my people. Ima post a picture soon.
My Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes SUCK! I must admit, I skipped these classes too much ALREADY and it's two weeks into the semester. Jesus lay hands on me, I'm so bored with Honors History (monotone professor. I'd rather watch The Paint Drying Special on A & E), Honors Govt, and College Algebra. Someone shoot me in the face. But I adore Tuesday and Thursday...Health Psych & Human Sex!
Today I called the cast of my show... tomorrow will be the first day of shooting. I'm excited. I'
ll post pictures of the cost tomorrow to commemorate this event.
So I really really really really want to see this show on Broadway.

If anyone wants to take me, I'll have sex with you! But really the last part of that sentence had nothing to do with the first part. Anyway, the show is amazing and I want to see it when I finally go to New York. Maybe Spring Break? Depends. Check out this scene from it. I cried the first time I saw it, because it was so inspirational and symbolic of what I want to do. I want to do that! I'm going to write a musical one day and it shall be on Broadway one day. You shall see!
I'ma stop this before it gets too long.

14 Comments:
Dude sounds funny like you really want him, why do people act like that!!
As for school, drink some coffe - you'll get threw it!
See Ya
BOY - you're a mess. Um, I want you to turn out your room mate and tell us all about it!
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
I think you should fallback with all of the soft undertones pointing to me...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missed ya.....:) Glad you are BACK....
Your roomie sounds like a complete dumbass.
Im coming down there and turn your roommate out. Make him take some stuff..... Then when I leave he will be so comfortable with you being gay. And the friend would have got smacked for running her mouth
I just hate it when people are feeling themselves waaay too much. And usually it is the guy you wouldn't give the time of day to if they were the last dick on earth. You should tell sweetheart he has absolutely nothing to worry about.
I've missed you and your funny azz posts lately (smile).
I hope all is well. Take care!
~Nic~
Don't pay trent any attention ...do what you want baby...Ignore you're roommate...he's probably trying to figure out a way to move now anyway..LOL
you're knocking the doors down w/ the coming out experience! lol
thats stoopid, the roommate is at the fear stage, next he's gonna be wondering why you havent hit one him, what i aint cute enough for him, is what he'll be thinking, lol...as for broadway cant wait to see one of your plays, im going this weekend to see the color purple
Oh, no, not ANOTHER abomination blogging! Knew it as soon as I saw the Bambi-esque picture.
You better watch out, because your professor might have the paint drying special ready. He'll be teaching the history of human paintings, and you can write a compare contrast essay of paint drying on walls, and skin.
Don't worry about your roommate. I say distance yourself. BEcause even if he is gay he probably has some internalized homophobia he needs to deal with first. (I don't know why the older mos always want to turn out some confused thing. Leaving them open (literally) and more confused than ever.)
Doesn't that sound all like that happened to me? (NAW. The sex does sound appealing though. LOL)
-Marz
Post a Comment
<< Home