web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: I've Been Hit!

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.06.2006

I've Been Hit!


Someone please call 911! Tell dem I've just been shot down!

I've been hit/tagged by N Search of Ecstacy to do this quiz type thang... I usually hate doin' ish like this but, ya know, whatev. The requirements are I have to list random things about myself. You will find that I am very strange.

*I am spontaneous. Sometimes I'll suddenly drop all plans and randomly take a road trip somewhere. Or I'll stay up all night to go to this beautiful park to watch the sunrise and write...yes I'm a weirdo.

* I have two odd jobs. Kinda. One is selling knives. You have to call people, they agree to let you come over their house, and you do an hour-long pitch about knives. I kinda stopped showing up for team meetings back in November and they stopped calling me, so that may be that. lol..and my other job is I help these old people fly hot air balloons at like five in the morning. In exchange I get free hot air balloon rides, which is pretty amazing. I'm probably switching jobs when school resumes.

* I used to be fat. I love Pizza Hut. And Wild Cherry Pepsi. And Wendy's, but I rarely consume any of those things, because I am conscious of my figure. You see, I used to be quite fat. And now I am in good shape with every lump where it should be, so I need to keep it like that.

* I live in the country. Rednecks, cows, and fields galore. What a bore. This is no town for a black whore. OK, let me stop. I have access to cities, but I reside in the middle of nowhere. Don't worry, I will be relocating as soon as I get this ish together.

* To my recollection, I have never had a positive emotional or physical experience with a black gay male (outside of blogger). My best experiences have been with white or hispanic guys. Aint that some shit...hopefully it's just a Texas thang.

*I don't like getting head. (OK, Billy says I just haven't had a good head experience yet, but I don't know... some of these boys don't know what the fuck they are doing...)

* I watch like 5 episodes of Roseanne a day.

* I feel invincible. I do have issues with the idea of dying... but I know that I'll know when my time is, and it isn't now. People have always told me that they can feel I have something important to do in my lifetime. The Christians in my old church called it a "calling" I had on my life; and I feel that too. I don't know what it is that I have to do, but maybe we'll find out together.

I'll stop now. I won't be tagging anyone, because, well, I prefer Hide and Go Seek over Tag anyday.

12 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm always right.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

You ARE NOT a weirdo! Maybe a little crazy, but not a weird (smile).

I can see you now doing your whole knife selling thing for the customers...Hot air balloons at 5am!?! Shoot, I'm still asleep at that time of morning, lol.

How did you lose the weight and keep it off? Thats GREAT!

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger ddsprncs said...

I love rosanne also I am not that into the last season.
hot air baloons - scary! I don't do "in the air"

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Texas Tiger in NYC said...

Wassup Mr. CHarles X., you know I adore you. I just put you as a link on my blog cause you are my new favorite.

I hope you are enjoying yourself and it's so good to see you in 2006.

However, I do have ONE issue with you cause you know I am totally obsessed with Nicole Richie. I love her. SHe is my best friend in my head.

I have no idea why you like Ashless Simpson. I will admit she sings catchy songs but I think everything else about her is manufacutred. That whole "wild" child thing was a marketing ploy.

And I loved Lindsay's single "Rumors" THat was a hot track.

Hilary Duff - I agree - FAKE!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

the only wierd thing was Roseann - u must explain...is it DJ, Becky or whatever the other one's name was?

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tired of rumors startin'
I'm sick of being followed
I'm sick of ppl lying saying what they want about me
Why won't they back up off me?
Why won't they let me live?


LOL! I don't know if I would call you strange, rather interesting is the better word. You need to hook me up & get me up on a hot air balloon.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESS. MESS. MESS.


LOVE IT.

MESS.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

I thought I was the only one who watches Roseanne like 6 episodes a night. I think it is Nick at night.
Holla!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger SomeOne said...

LMAO, ur blog is funny, and yes u dont know me, i came by way of tam's blog, who also does not know me..lol

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

LMAO!!! I cannot believe you said that you don't like getting head!!! OMG! I have NEVER known a man (gay OR straight) to say that...I have to agree with Billy...you just haven't been broke off by the right dude yet! HAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! hot mess...lol...

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger lj said...

You are not the only man that likes some Roseanne.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Well its true they all dont know what the hell their doing. I hit them in the head and make em stop. I have issues with dying too maybe for fear of going to an unknown place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home