web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Sex In My City

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

12.28.2005

Sex In My City

I am horny. This might be TMI, but I don't give a shit right now. I have been abstinent since August 2005 and I have been strong, my people. But I'm feelin' a little weak right now. It's Christmas break and all my old crushes are in the forefront. With all kinds of sexy boys comin' out to me and lookin' all seductive, my strength is runnin' low!

There is not too much to say about this. I haven't had any sexual contact other than making out in 5 months, because I personally like to feel for the person I'm messin' with. If you can fuck with someone you don't know/like and not feel guilty afterword then do you. But that's not me.

There is only one person I would have sex with right now and that is my best friend Billy, because I trust him 100%. Trust is a big thing with sex, yall! If I don't trust the man, then I'm thinkin...

Is he gon' just try and flip me over and have me play Celie while he plays Mister? Hell no.

Does he have herpes and he's not tellin' me? Let me pull my pants up ASAP...

Will he "tell all his friends that we did it and we did it again"? (Toni Braxton reference)

I will have to finish this topic later. My best friend Kia is in town and we've been painting the town red.

Just "pray" or whatever that I stay strong... cause you know it's hard out here for a pimp!

13 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I can’t say I blame ya, hell I’d be horny to after 5 damn months. I haven’t gone that long without it since I started giving it up, LOL.

I feel you on having feelings for the person to. I feel the same way. I have not been in many “intimate” relationships but the ones that I have been in are ones in which the relationship lasted for years, so I only get intimate with a person that I’m in a relationship with and that I really care about.

That casual sex shit has never been me and now a days with all the shit out there, it never will be me. Shit I'm too scared of catching some shit to be getting involved casually with somebody. F*ck that!!!!

Does your best friend Billy know that you feel like this about him?

Wishing You Very Happy Holidays!!!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger D-Place said...

I know you have a good imagination. Do what you gotta do with that until you feel comfortable with someone else. Even when you feel comfortable still protect yourself. Ya hear me boi!!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Bobby Brown Jr. said...

ok for the second day in a row you got me laughing until my stomach hurts. you are a crazy fool and I love every minute of it!! i shouted u out on my page today and added u to my blogroll so check me out.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

...maybe

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Charles X said...

*N Search of XXX: LOL yeah Billy knows. It's not a situation where I'm in love with him or anything like that. He feels the same way n things.

*D-place: Mhm I feel you. It will be wrapped before it's tapped!

*Bobby Brown Major: Thank you! I love to hear when people like me. I'm a fan.

*Trent Jackson: Definitely.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Um...I know how u feel - I'm covering you in prayer...AMEN

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am tellin 13all about this ASAP! He will be so thrilled! :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Clay said...

lol - you ride through that storm bruh!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

Ok mr. pimp. . .
I gotta come visit your site again. I see some of my favorites visit your page as well.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger soforeal said...

whats goin on in texas man 5 months is way too long..but you write some interesting stuff on your blog i will definitely return.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

5 months ain't nothing but a bathroom break for me, bruh. U'll be aight.

Me.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger The Divo said...

Charles X,
At first glance I was like, Charles Who? Is that like Malcolm Little changing his name to X.

Then I read a post by Bobby Brown, Jr.. So then I thought I have to check this brother out. Particularly cause you attend North Texas, my line brother is there for Grad School.

OK, enough BS. You are a freakin hilarious MF. I am with you in the whole Drought for 5 months, I am going on 9, it's not great. But as you said, why the hell do I want to be with you sexually if I have to think about it twice when I am done.

I loved your review on Brokeback. I think I know what you mean when you say check it out to see if it is in your city, cause it's not in mine.

I'll Cover You, (I cry every time)

I will be praying for your Mom. I will also be praying for that second semester at North Tx.


Theme for 2006
Revelation not Resolution...
What is your Revelation from God?

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

Hey yous! I've been down and out with the cooties again...this time me AND the kids - so I haven't been able to make my daily trips over here to check on you...

Ok little brother...you are a FLAMIN HOT MESS!! HAHAHAH...I'm the last one to tell you to abstain from sex...cuz I likes me some dick - as I imagine you do too! Hehehe...sometimes when you're in need, you have to let the morals bus pass you up - but I DO understand your turmoil. Hmm...have you considered hangin out with my gurls Palmela and Hannah? LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home