Queer Cartoons & Characters

Pink Panther. Gay ass self. Come on, he's pink, flamboyant, has his own theme song, and Beyonce is in a movie about him. GAY! I swore I saw him up at the club grindin' with...

Bugs Bunny. Nuh uh, Charles X, Bugs Bunny aint gay! Bugs Bunny is with Lola Bunny! Bullshitttttt. That is his fag hag. Bugs is always dressin' up in drag, kissin men, and playin all kinds of mind games with them. Mhm! Queen! He loves to watch Noah's Arc with...

Spongebob Squarepants. Mhm! Him and Tinky Winky have been together for four years now. In fact, they got a civil union not too long ago. Those fabulous eyelashes, that voice, his affection for that star-lookin thing. Tinky Winky and Spongebob love to listen to Streisand records with...

Bert and Ernie were forced to stay closeted for almost forty years before recently coming out with their love. The two lovebirds usually keep to themselves in their lovely condo on the gay part of Sesame Street. The two lovers split up once because of Ernie's affair with a Mr. Ducky, but they were able to work out their differences and have since got married in Massachusetts. While the two have much love for each other, they love to hate on...

Elmo's femme queen ass. I cannot stand him! He is always the one in the club startin' drama and trying to get all the attention on himself. He started so much drama on Sesame Street, that many queer puppets left (Kermit, Queenie Monster, and others) the show. Elmo used to hang out with...

Velma. Before he outted her. "Sh, Scooby, don't tell Daphne I was watching her change in the van!" Do I even need to explain her? No. Velma used to go out with...


Peppermint Patty. Patty and her lover Marcie are so secretive about their love, that it was almost impossible to find a picture of them together. However, the couple can be seen cavorting together on episodes of Charlie Brown. While both females were rather masculine, Patty was obviously the dominant partner in the relationship.
Jerry Spinger Says:
" Judge the animation, judge not the animation's digital orientaion."
That was deep. I agree, Jerry. I agree.

11 Comments:
First of all lemme say, I am not the one to sit around and be played. So prove yourself to me...
Anyway, I don't know who your insider is but you got the info all wrong. I am not with Tinky Winky. That love affair was dead & buried long ago. I have been passionately in love with Squidworth for the past three years. Although I've had affairs with Ernie and Elmo, I'm gonna stay committed to Squidworth. I'M STILL ON IT!
And you need to CHECK UP ON IT...info all wrong & shit.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You, my child, ARE A HOT FUCKIN MESS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But you know...all that shit is on point! When we were growing up, as children we never noticed any of that shit...but as an adult, yes - that shit is GAY AS HELL!!! LMAO @ Peppermint Patty...definitely DYKEY!
OK My little really ejoyed this post -- well the pictures she can't read yet-- thank goodness
Wow...all the other ones I don't think is gay. Pinky is on the other hand questionable...lol
LMFAO.
I'm LMAO!!!! You are hilarious. Where in the world do you come up with this shyt?
Good imagination and GREAT sense of humor.
LMAO...Peppermint Patty...
Jinkies...
You forgot the biggest cartoon queen of them all, snagglepus!
LMAO! Naw, I didn't forget ole Snaggle, I just didn't think he was worth mentioning since he's not that popular of a cartoon, but good lookin' out
Po is a lesbian.
Don't just out one teletubby.
Boots off of Dora.
Chuckie on Rugrats.
The list goes so far on.
-Marz
LOL.. that is so true... but your forgetting Timmie from Fairly odd parents who wants to wish for the perfect man.
best regards, nice info
» » »
Post a Comment
<< Home