web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Bisexual Pubic Hair Q & A

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.25.2006

Bisexual Pubic Hair Q & A

I want to make a full post, but I haven't the time. Mission 4.0 + drama + the gym + my show is taking up a lot of my time. I will post a full post ASAP!

So I leave you with questions.

What is your opinion on bisexuality? Does it in fact exist? Does it exist in men? Would you date a bisexual person?

And what do you think of pubic hair? Leave it bushy, shave the shit off, or what?

I have definite opinions on these subjects that I would love to share and I will hopefully tomorrow.

Peace, Love, & Grease!

Charles X

Bisexuality is an issue I'm face with a lot currently.

Charles X, are you straddlin the fence on us? Do us girls have a chance now?

No! Never that. No no no. It's just with the come-outtance of Ex-Football Player (who continues to piss me off), subjects discussed in Human Sexuality, and one of my crushes Hoodie (who I saw today) being bi... It's a lot of bi-ness goin on!

I agree with a lot of the comments already made that bisexuality is used as a scapegoat when gay people don't want to fully accept it. Been there done that as I think we (us gay ones) all have (mine was like in 7th grade). But there is a time to get over that!

I do not doubt any of my bi friends. I used to, but I realized I was being like the people that think gay people are the same way. Just trying to be different. While there are the imposters, I do believe there are bisexual people. People can choose to call themselves whatever they want, but a person terming themselves straight could be bi and a person terming themselves gay could be bi (rare, though).

Bisexuality is as valid as homosexuality! I feel sorry for bi people sometimes, because they are abused by both the gay and the straight community with all these allegations of fraud and doubt. People get so hung up on labels that it's sad.

So to answer my own question, yes I would date a bi person! We would not be havin' a threesome with a girl or any shit like that, though. Well maybe if it was like Rosario Dawson, but she would have to close her poodenda, tape it up with some masking tape or some shit like that. The titties can stay out. Maybe. Yeah they can stay out.

Anyways, onto pubic hair! Ewwwwwwwww! I hate it! It traps odor and needs to be SO GONE (you make meee feeeel...). OK OK, I'm not talkin about mole rat pubic regions, lookin like a newborn. But. I do NOT want to be lost in the jungle when I go down to Brazil, you feel me? Some of yall aint hearin me! I said... anyways. It doesn't need to be ALL gone, but shit, all natural with it all tangly and long is just unappealing to me. GAG! I just don't know. Maybe I'm being melodramatic.

OK I'm about to show yall a picture of my pubic region so yall can know what I'm talkin about. Are you ready?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

HELL TO THE NAW! Did yall really expect me to do that? LOL! No, but I trim mine down to a reasonable level of goodness. Ugh, on this one boy's blog he posted pics of his pubes like it was sexy. I had to LET HIM KNOW! He responded talkin' bout his boyfriend likes it. OK, he may like it, but I did not expect to see the African Safari on your fuckin' blog, OK?

In other fuckin' news, Jeph who portrayed the gay main character on my show had to quit due to work, so this week I've been auditioning different people for the role. The first person I auditioned was an amazing director. He showed me some of his past work and I loved his artistry in addition to loving his fun personality. I made him do a cold read of some of the lines in my script and it wasn't really how I pictured the character. But I will definitely work with him on directing the show. The second boy I auditioned was one of the most physically beautiful people I've ever seen. I felt like I was in the prescence of a star and saw the same talent in him that I saw in Jeph, but with something even more. We talked for like an hour and half about the show, and then about our personal lives. I must admit that I was nervous (an emotion I rarely allow) to be in the prescence of such a... prescence. I'm going to have him read with someone of the cast and see how they mesh. Exciting! Enough on that.

This weekend I'm going to Austin (3 hours away) with some friends for some Annual Gay-Party-Extravangza? Somethin' about Boonsfarm. But basically all Lisa's friends are homosexuals. My husband Michael will be there. His cute self! This should be fun, even though I'm convinced all of the factors involved mixed together are a recipe for drama and disaster. Gays, alcohol, fag hags, and semi-tolerant straights? I just don't know.

I'm gonna have to cut my friend Cody. That is my boy but he is always tryna steal my man! I know that it's bros before ho's but it's bout to be dead 'mo's! Naw, I'm just playin. No I'm not.

Mission 4.0 is hard. Sometimes I just want to give up. *Sigh*

20 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

Wow, um...

Bisexuality... It can exist. Would I date a bisexual person? Not if they felt it was cool to date both at the same time and not if they claim to be more into women than men.

Pubic hair, hmm... Leave it bushy. Hair is sexy.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

I think bisexuality exists and I would date a bisexual man.

Pubic hair, I think neatly trimmed is all that is necessary. A big bush is not cute. On men, or women.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...funny that you should ask about this when I was thinking about it some time last week.

Honestly,...I don't know. I feel more apt to say that bisexuality CAN exist, but it's rare. It seems with the "bisexual" people that I encounter that they are labeling themselves as 'bisexual' to hold onto some false hope of hetereosexuality, when it's just not there. Almost like they are ashamed to just be homosexuals and live with it; as if being bisexual somehow isn't as bad as being homosexual.

But this is just my experience....

As for the pubes...trimmed is nice.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger WATER said...

I agree with Sterl...I think bisexuals are just trying to hold onto that hetereo safety net...thats what i did when i came out...told my moms i was bi...yet as time went on...embraced my sexuality and she saw i didn't turn out to be no RuPaul or anything!

Now, as for the pubic hair...i'm in the middle i like hair too but not too much don't shave it...trim it done...so it's a little bit of both...mine is trimmed real low (now) yet i like how it looks when it starts to grow back a little...
it also makes your dick or vagina looks pretty and ready for SEX!

LOL!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

My opinion, I think folks do get curious from time to time. Sometimes they just go all the ways.
As for the pubes. I say do what you got to do, even to satisfy the mate, but keep the shit tame if you want folks to explore the jungle. Ya Know?
Holla!

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe that people can be attracted to specific qualities of someone...and if those qualities happen to exist in members of both (or 3) sexes then so be it. now granted some people claim bisexuality when they are trying to come to terms with their feelings, but it's not always the case.

and oh yeah, i personally like a full bush- not buckwheat, but kinda mossy

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Clay said...

I like hair all natural ... guys shaving their pubic hair is just weird to me ... lol. bisexuality ... i dont know ... i try not to judge anyone's sexual identity. i have met women who i truly believe are bisexual. i have yet to meet a guy that i believe is bisexual, but i'm sure they are out there

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

no this boy DIDNT try to call shotgun no joust 3 days in advance!! i will cut a biatch! i will slice a poodenda!

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

BISEXUAL PEOPLE ARE A MESS. AND THEY NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE! I am not into sharing my peice with him and or her, them, him, and that. And All like that. LMAO. I mean if you want to be confused thats on you, but I can have a cocktail, look in the mirror or pop in a macy gray cd and be confused.

Pick one! Embrace your difference!! Accept who you are! Fuck what they think and say...BISEXUALITY is a scapegoat to try to be "normal" whatever the flyin fuck that is...

(Wait Trent are you mad?)

As for pubic hair, give me the hair!

I'm so not into the baby, pre-teen look

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

I have no problem with bisexuals cause in fact I am one.. It is very seldom that i mess with men and woman together Unless I am single and can do that. Sometimes I love being bi so I can have my cake and eat it too.. On to the subject of pubic hair.. It doesnt need to be cut all the way down but I dont want to hairless crotch. What the hell? That looks nasty.. So I say leave some hair

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Yup - give me the hair! All hail the hair - lol

-Jamal

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

I'm laughin at your comments...lol...yall are FUN-NEEE

Ok, I personally don't see anything wrong with being bisexual - but would I date a bisexual man, no...probably not. I've never met an openly bisexual man and I have a problem with men who are on the DL saying, "I have sex with men AND women, but I'm not gay OR bisexual." Then what the hell do you call that then???

I'm all over the place on this one...because if you're fuckin the same sex - that makes you gay. If you're fuckin BOTH - that makes you bi (or fuckin confused as hell). And really...in the end, does it matter what people do behind closed doors? As long as you're honest with your partner(s) and most of all YOURSELF, then that's all that matters.

Now Charles, we've already HAD this hair talk...I wanna SEE what ya workin with...get out that lawn mower and let's get to work!!!

Pubic Hairs = NO HEAD
NO Pubic Hairs = MINDBLOWING HEAD (pun intended)
Afro bush = BAD
Neatly trimmed = GREAT
Smokin BALD MONKEY = Not a good idea

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL wow....too funny.

Bisexuality hmmm I think I would date a guy who was bisexual as long as he wasn't sleeping with a guy while he was dealing with me...then again I dont know what the heck I would do till faced with the situation.

Pubic Hair.....keep it nice and trimm I ain't tryin to choke LOL

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I say bi's are the ppl who have experimented(if i did, i would be considered bi) but Im straight. SOrry if its coming out wrong i might not be wording it right.....i dont have a problem with any of it but I dont see myself dating a bi guy or having a relationship with a girl.

ON a man, I love it SHAVED. PRaises to Manscaping .GOtta love it. ON WOman, I think a FADE is nice..YOu know enough to not be nappy but not totally BALD eagle...:)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Contemplations of a Woman said...

Bisexuality is very real .. i mean the way a phat ass and big titts turns me on can't be taught HAHA !

i dont know if i would date a bi man - I dont think so .. but I dont frown on bisexuality in men ... I know i can change the fact that I like sleeping with women .. so I would imagine its the same thing ..

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

It's real, I just wouldn't date him because I'm territorial.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I have to agree with you. Yes it truly does exist. Bisexuality is as valid as homosexuality. I could not date a bisexual man. I have enough to worry about as far as him fucking around with one of these hoes out there, I’d go crazy wondering if he was banging one of his so-called home boys. Nah, I can’t do that!

I just got back from your home state. I was over in San Antonio.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stone said...

Bisexuality ummm? its confusing I really have mix thought on this

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Marz said...

UM.... Bisexuality. I think a lot of people get it confused that because someone says they're bi, that means they want to be in a relationship with both at the same time, or have threesomes. I think it means they are just sexually attracted to both. I believe it exist, and I think that many are critical of people who say they're bi. I've heard many say," If a dude sleeps with dudes, he is just gay, ain't no bi shit". But if a girl says she's bi then it's alright. Double standards aren't good.

Also, yes many do say bi as to not admit their whole gayness. ( I guess that's the term LOL) But hey, let them be what say they are and what they want to be. Tyrell (fake person) could say he is bi all he wants to. But if we are in a committed relationship what the hell does it change?


Pubic hair should be trimmed, I don't know. It should look clean. Have you ever seen porn (usually homothug porn) and the pubic hair is like nappy, peasy, and dry looking. There should be a pubic hair maintenance course at hair school. Also, as I've said before, if you are shaved clean do it right, because it could look like a herpes outbreak if done wrong. Maybe the rule is it should be how your sex partner wants it. I mean it has no special effects on you, (not specifically) but if your person likes a bush then let it grow I guess. But the more hair you have the smaller your dick looks. ( it's just truth) If the hair comes like four inches up, then you can't see the whole thing. Also, that much hair being felt oon the strokes..... I think I've gone too far. My brain is just working triple time now. (LOL)

Mission 4.0 may seem like mission impossible, but just immagine you're Tom Cruise. Minus the child your molesting as your baby's mother. The crazy belief system, and throw yourself into a batch of chocolate cake mix. (MMM TASTY. LOL)


(You can't say this one wasn't worth waiting for. LOL)

-Marz

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Donna Rachelle said...

Ok, bisexuality.

Hmmm. There are definitely some girls that I find to be attractive (yes, in a sexual way), so, I guess? I still wouldn't describe myself as bi. I think if you have a definite preference, than that's really your sexuality. . .I have a definite preference for men. It's just that there's are exceptions to every rule.

Hair - Women: I feel awkward if it's completely shaved. . .again with the "little kid" type look/feeling that some other people commented on. Trimmed is GREAT! Feels better, too.

Men: Trimmed is definitely better, but not shaved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home