Reclaiming My Success [Edited]
+Edit+
YOUNG HUNG AND FULL OF CUM: TRENT'S INTERVIEW WITH CHARLES X
Everyone needs to check out this blogger's video. It moved me to tears.
This evening I engaged in three classes in the gym. First it was kickboxing which was a lot of fun. At first it was awkward b/c this (black) boy I got in a fight with over gay issues and Christianity was in there, but he left. The teacher was this energetic redhead named Rachel and she really inspired us to keep going. Then it was this fifteen minute ab class that was KILLING ME! After abs it was yoga & pilates. You MUST do yoga ASAP. Pilates was cool but I love yoga. That shit released all my stress and I was like on another level of consciousness. At the end, we had to close our eyes and relax...and the music went beautifully with the activity... I almost cried it was so spiritual to me. Oh, and in all three classes there was this cute gay boy that I wouldn't mind gettin' to know... hmm!!!
I feel so cleansed and healthy. Life is finally how I want it to be! I'm on my way...
Be sure to catch my interview with Trent Jackson ! It's a mess.
+End Edit+
I WILL HAVE SEX WITH THE FIRST BLOGGER I MEET!
Not really. Why did I just say that? I am so random at times...
My TV Show
So I held the first meeting for my show "Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk" yesterday and all of the cast could make it except for Jeph. At first I was worried, because it was like two minutes before time for the meeting and only one cast member had shown up. It was Rawb who portrays the conservative Christian slightly homophobic character (who is unknowingly best friends with a homosexual). He was the only cast member that I had never met before and he portrays the only character I didn't design for a specific actor. I cast him through his profile on facebook, which is unheard of, but then again so is everything I do. Then came Jessica who portrays the beautiful leading lady. After she arrived, Michelle came in and introduced herself to everyone. Mind you, these are all white people on time. Then come the blacks (CJ and Brittany) all late! LOL it's OK though, I love them and I'm so glad they're on my show.
Everyone got along great. We discussed the script, future storylines, airdates, schedules, and what everyone is comfortable doing. Some people won't do nudity, some people are fine with it (even enthusiatic about it? lol), some people will make out, some won't. It worked out though, because the people I need to be naked and making out are the people that want to be. LOL!
My Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol
Well since Mission 4.0 is underway and 2006 is supposed to be all about improvement, I am considering giving up alcohol and drugs like I did with sexual activity. (Note: for the confused, I've been abstinent since August 05). Actually, I haven't masturbated (yet) this year. Maybe I'm just punishing myself for doing poorly last semester! I don't know though, I like to get my drink on with trusted associates and friends. OK, now just because I said drugs, do not think I'm some drughead like they did to Bobby on Trent's site! I can count on one hand the amount of times I've smoked weed. I just don't know if I want to bring that EXTREMELY OCCASIONAL (gotta make it plain for some people who wanna talk talk talk) activity into this year. It can come back in 2007, maybe. We'll see about alcohol though! I'm in college, so you know how that goes. Party party party!
My Classes
I cannot stand my Honors History, Honors Government, and Algebra classes. GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! I really hate these subjects. Such dry uninteresting material that forces me to daydream in order to cope with the boringitude. Ugh.... anyways today I had Health Psychology and this white dude said that black people have lower life expectancies because of the fat in soul food. LMAO! And this white girl next to me asked me why don't black people like Cool Whip. My parents like that whip cream shit, but I really don't. The girl next to me also kept calling me "boo"... um.... that was strange. Human sexuality was fun as expected. The professor is obviously pro-gay, which honestly I have never seen in a heterosexual Asian man! I love him so much. He could have my baby.
Random
So I recorded Idol on Tuesday since I was in the gym killin' the fat man livin' inside of me. Because of the fact that I was ashy, I had to bring my lotion to Lisa's room to put my workout outfit on and get ready. So it looked really crazy when I was walkin through the dorms with a videotape in one hand and lotion in the other... people lookin' at me like "Do you have no shame?" I HAVENT MASTURBATED IN 06, PEOPLE! LOL, I am cleansing my psyche.
OK I'm done.

12 Comments:
ooo ooo oooo I'm first. :) I feel ya on boring classes. I sit in the front of my Accounting II class and almost dozed off the other day. Um, why are people so ignant? I loves me some cool whip on sweet potato pie and I's negra. and I've seen more black people live longer than whites in my area. We just don't show our age.
LMAO @ “WILL HAVE SEX WITH THE FIRST BLOGGER I MEET”
I was like, oh lawd! HAHAHA, you are so damn crazy!
I have never heard that Black people don't like Cool Whip. I just love it! Love it! LOVE IT!!! Right Hopluv! *wink*
Anywhoooooo, your health Psychology class sound quite interesting. This girl who's calling you "boo", she doesn't know you like that I'm sure. His name is Charles X, BIAATTCCHHH!! LOL
Excellent Interview
I love yoga! Everytime I wanna throw a brick at my boss I plan on going to yoga. It really calms me down so I don't hurt people.
Alright now where do I begin let me start from the bottom and scroll up. (LOL)
RANDOM: you need to get on board with that lotion. Find another punishment.
MY classes: Human sexuality will not help like the other classes will.
MY SEX, DRUGS, AND ALCOHOL: How many times do I have to threaten to take you to AA? OOOOh I could be a policeman about to arrest you for underage drinking. I'mma call Sheriff Jenkins, maybe catch you one night a lil tipsy in the Civic. You can meet a nice thug in county. (LOL)
MY TV SHOW: YAYY. I'm still mad I can't see it. TAPE IT.
your outburst of randomness was how you feel in your head, you jsut don't know. See why you need to pay attention in that psychology class.
I so want to do yoga.. can't find the time. AND my parent say. (you can proably finsih the rest. LOL. It is extra crazy.)
I leave with my big toe all on your shoulder. RUB RUB RUB. TOE TOE TOE (LOL)
-Marz
Hey just stopping by to check on you!
You know I’m getting ready to read that hot azz interview you did with Trent. I can’t wait to be all up in yo business, LOL.
Take care sweetie!
jack it
omgosh..u r so silly!!!
you're too funny. "he can have my baby." i'm sure he'll be glad to know. don't you hate having to answer for the whole black coalition??? i don't know why "all" black people don't like whipped cream. b/c we have real dessert? why don't white people like to cut their hair EVER? greasy stringy-haired white men are not sexy (see kid rock and kurt cobain). and what fresh hell is sauerkraut?
videotapes and lotion!! lolol. and you were all sweat funky, too. ew! nasty! lol
i surfed over here from miz jj...
your thoughts make me laugh; good luck in school!
Post a Comment
<< Home