The Colonoscopy of Mimi

http://eric.dynamiqvision.com/Jason/mimi1.14.jpg
1. Honey
2.Seatbreaker
3.Shake It Off (That Lard Remix)
4.Vision of Loin
5. Soy (I Need You)
6. Bringin' On The Heart Attack
7. Creamlover
8. Endless Loaf
9. One Sweet Date
10. Don't Forget Asparagus
11. Didn't Mean To Turn Your Cooker On
12. Never Too Fat
13. Always Be My Bagel
14. Anytime You Need A Flan
This could be you, Mariah, if you don't preserve your sexy.

12 Comments:
LMAO! I was gonna send that mess to you. Mariah lookin like Shay in them pics. SMH!
LOL, that was cute!
Fat-ulously Funny!
You know u wrong right?
Me, fallin off my chair.
LOL! damn this is the 4th place i've seen these pics!!! and it never gets any less funny
doesn't mariah see that we are trying to tell her something?!?!
kristen
lmao. That shit is priceless.
Charles
LMAO....you are hilarious. Where in the hell, or should I say how in the hell did those pics of Mariah get morphed like that?
LOL...too funny!
you're a mess and I luv it!
Too funny!
Holla!
Boy - that is HILARIOUS!
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
How do they do that? scary!
Im going to make me a song about sitting at my desk working..
Post a Comment
<< Home