web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Suck Some Dicks For 2006!

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.01.2006

Suck Some Dicks For 2006!


It's been a long time. I should not have left you. Without a dope post to masturbate to.

It is 2006. I have made it to 2006. This is an amazing feat considering all the tumultous events of 2005. Thank you Allah for another year. Any-muh-fuckin-ways...

I am currently posting at my friend Epi's apartment since being kicked out of my mother's house. The next day after kicking me out, she took it back, but she is still pissed about my lip ring. She said she is "hurt" and "disappointed". Bitch... it's not even about you! Got damn. I love her but shit. I look hot with this lip ring in.

Even though she revoked her knee-jerk eviction, she did proclaim that she would not be speaking to me for two weeks. I know'd there was a God. I know'd it! Two weeks is just what I need. You know what she told me? She told me I had used up my "three strikes" with strike one me being gay.

BITCH HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GOT-DERN JESUS-LOVIN MIND? That is not a strike, that is a pass-go-collect-500-dollars!

Strike two was my failing a class (understandable even though she isn't payin' for ne'er a class) and strike three was my lip ring. "I have had it up to there!" she proclaimed while indicating her neck. Oh you've had it up to there? Looks like you've had a few more inches to go then, trick. I was too mad. Too too mad. As usual, we kept the news from my stepfather for a few days, but I just now told him over the phone. He was just like "...OK....did it hurt?" LMAO! I love him more and more as these days go by. My mom didn't even ask me did it hurt, it was just all about her which is SO uncharacteristic. Today we got in an emotional fight...ugh... we never do this. We need a resolution; there is so much confusion (where was you last niiiiiiiiiiiight? Sorry, Aaliyah references. RIP!)

Enough about that depressing drama...

OMG yall I went wild on New Years Eve! Drankin' Bacardi, sippin Amoretto Sours (sp?), party hoppin', and actin' a damn fool. Lawd (or Lloyd as Great Bigmama says)... the slut in me came out. I told yall my sexual repression was gonna cause some problems. I didn't do anything too wild, just some making out with a couple people and rolling around and all like that. I know yall wanted some kinky sex story but it didn't go out like that... maybe tonight though. LOL!

Who did you kiss at midnight? I kissed my friend Lesli. I love her. We're both perpetually undeservedly single, so it was a perfect match. I would go out with her even though...you know... she has a *gasp*.... VAGINA.

Enough about her, let's talk about me again, OK? Let's discuss fashion and style. What's your style? The best way to categorize my style would be indie/alternative with a slight urban flair... beanies with bills, blazers, button ups with ties, converses & vans, form fitting T-shirts & pants, and other necessary accessories. Let me put yall on the game... do not shop anywhere but the thrift store (and maybe Target...). Seriously.

Charles X, you trippin! I got money, what do I need at the thrift store? That's for white trash and niggers... I can't go out like that, Charles X! WTF you smokin' on? Share?

Shut yo ole... I wear outfits that look $300+ but cost 10 dollars. For the whole outfit. Do not play! I know some of you already are up on this... but some of you are payin 1000 an outfit... THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS! I get stressed when I'm in an expensive ass store- no joke. It's just wrong for clothes to cost as much as they do. Maybe my next post will be tips on how to shop effectively at a thrift store. I have on this really hot blazer that would cost 100 dollars at Dillards and I got it for 2.50. I'm just tryna let yall know.

Let's see, what else can we discuss? There is nothing really going on besides the fact that my car is broken, my mom is trippin, I'm feelin' confident, and I'm homeless til my mother calms down. My best friend Kia and her sister came down for Missouri for a few days and they left yesterday. *cue the violins* I miss her already. *tear*

Um there is this one "straight" boy who was trying to get with me last night... When I woke up his number was in my phone. Did I authorize that? Well it's OK because he is FINE.

Don't you hate when someone likes you but they have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Sorry this post is so random and non-cohesive but this Bacardi has still not fully left my body. So let me wrap it up like a BET commercial (that campaign was one of the only good things BET ever did...)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

15 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger AlwaysSweet said...

Happy New Years Charles. Try to be good this year boo. I know it's hard but try.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

lol.... I love your random thoughts... it reminds me of myself...

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...happy new year!

let's see here. try to do the following in 2006 please:

-drink lots more bacardi weekly (thurs-sat if possible). and i mean EVERY damn week. dont have a sober weekend spring semester...it'll get you through those tedious weeks of academic work.
-get yo' ass off probration asap because whoopi nor myself will tolerate that! hell, even shayla kong is kicking ass in school.
-put that abstinence shit aside and let loose...not promiscuously, but ya know, let 13all tap that from time to time.
-try to get whoopi (your mother) some drugs to calm her jesus-is-going-to-come-down-and-burn-you-if-you-dont-turn-straight self down. asap!
-always continue educate yourself whether it be your classes or just reading the newspaper, wikipedia, pornos..w/e..just learn.
-FREE YO' MIND...AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW! whoopi will be onboard soon enough

...do these things and 2006 will be off the hizzle fa shizzle my nizzle.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Carla said...

My girlfriend told me about your site a few weeks or so ago, and I've been a lurker ever since.

I just wanted to say Happy New Year, and as far as the relationship with your mother, I hope it gets better quickly.

BTW, your lip ring is cute. Is an eyebrow piercing next for you?

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Nice piercing...I just couldn't go through w/it - it looks like it hurt. Plus the corporate america boys and girls would immediately dissaprove of my wearing it in the office...something about not maintaining a corporate ethos indicative of mission, vision, and values...some shit like that!

Happy New Year,
-Jamal

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

I would say my style is very "Urban Animated" Colorful, but still street. Classy, yet with punch.

You just inspired me and a friend of mine to go to a few thrift stores, so do that post, and we will tell you what our find was.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger D-Place said...

Whew I hope this year is less drama filled for you.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Nneka's World said...

Wow! Totally enjoyed your blogs, you had so much fun!
Your lip ring wow! good on you, anyway you have the lips to pull it off!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Too funny! You are crazy!
I'm about to have to try out the Thrift store thing...just in case there really is something HOT in there!
Holla!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

HOT MESS..that's all I gotta say...and you know I'm over here shakin my index finger @ you for underaged drinking...SHAME, SHAME on you!! But I'm glad you had a good time!

Happy New Year!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

damn you're funny! I'm mad at myself for not discovering you till today.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger MZPEACH said...

Whoa you are something else young man. Vent! I love it. This is a WHOLE different perspective for me. Loving it.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LMFAO @ "she has a *gasp*... VAGINA". You are too damn funny!

I did not kiss anyone. I was hanging out with me sisters. we rang in the New Year together. We had mixed drinks, champange, greens, black eye peas, roast, and rice-n-gravy, so we had a lot of fun.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Supa said...

Happy 06, Charlex X. Youse a fool!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

Hah. At my age, a lip ring would probably cause me to fall over or sumthin' lol. Enjoy each stage of your life, and when you get to the last stage, START OVER! Shem hotep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home