web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Technical Difficulties

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

12.21.2005

Technical Difficulties


This is me posin' like I got a face.

So my laptop must have heard Ashanti was puttin' out a new album and died of shock. So I'm without a laptop at the moment. Don't worry it's being fixed. However, my parent's computer's internet keeps shitting out every FIVE SECONDS! Literally. I can't do shit. I'm barely able to type this message. Hopefully I'll be back up and running soon to act a fool on here some more.

Some things going on... it is Christmas break and it's great to reunite with some old friends... and some old enemies. Please hope that I don't cut a bitch over this break. Also some old loves are returning these couple of weeks. Should be interesting! I'll try to be back on here later today. All My Chilluns is on! Peace!

11 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

I know I'm late, but your blog is tight! I'll have to stay tuned!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

OMG! You're such the cutie!! I love that pic!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger AlwaysSweet said...

yeah, cute pic!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG YR 2 KEWT!

ilu
ilusmicfu

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Marz said...

I love that pose, I have to steal that, for my high school portrait. I was just practicing mine last night in the mirror. But I have to throw some intensity on it. Give that dramatic edge.(LOL)

"Like I got face," don't front boy. Or I will beat you in the face with a hot skillet, and you'll wish you had face.(LOL just kidding.)


-Marz

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger ddsprncs said...

Glad to see your back.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Charles X said...

aww thank you errbody! i try

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

very good looking indeed!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Nneka's World said...

You are tooooo CUTE!
Damn!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Oooohhhh you are a cutie!!!!

I love the pic!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

This picture is getting my secret warm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home