I Have Nothing To Say Right Now
As usual this post is gonna be random and make no got damn sense... I'm sad! I want a boyfriend! I am the only one who doesn't have one...let me just blame it on my location instead of the fact that I am a man-repellant. *tear* I am destined to be a virgin for the rest of my life. 'Tis sad, but true.So Trent Jackson just realized I'm 18... "I can definitely show you some things that gon have you sayin I cant be eighteeeen!" He is too outrageous for me. Yes, outrageous indeed.
So I just got done watching the new VH1 reality show, The Flavor of Love starring the infamous Flavor Flav.
I LOVE IT! Flavor Flav never ceases to entertain with his ghetto-cracked-outitude. Flavor Flav! But, see, it's not even really about him. It's all about the psychotic crazy bitches on the show! This one girl named New York was cursin' bitches out straight out the gate...and this other stupidass named "Hottie" (why did Flav name her that? She is laffy flabby! ) who tries to manipulate everyone but ends up with everyone tellin' her about herself. You really got to catch this show... it's hilarious!
The preview for the next show has "Hottie" talkin about "Yall are just mad because I look like Beyonce!" and then New York goes "Bitch you look like Luther Vandross!"
I WAS ON THE FLO'. Wow... I will be watchin this after Desperate Housewives on Sunday.
What else is on TV...Daisy Does America on TBS is funny. Earlier I watched Sister Sister and it was too ridiculous. OK, Ray's dead wife came down from heaven to tell Lisa that Ray and Lisa need to hook up. Then the ghost-bitch made them all go to church, and while they were at church the ghost-bitch took Ray's hand and put it on Lisa's lap...what kind of sitcom shit is that? Only the negros...
Enough of sitcoms and things, let's talk about racism and it's comic effects. I often use race in my humor, as nothing is really taboo for me. Dave Chapelle also exploited this brand of humor for his show.
One time I was in a gas station, mindin my own business when this little girl says...
Little Girl: *looks at me* MOMMY! I don't like it when people are BLACK!
Me: What the hell?
The mother of the lil bitch didn't say SHIT to her! In fact, I bet after I left the store, the mom was like YEE HAW THATS RIGHT, BETSY SUE! WE DONT LIKE THEM NAGGERS!
At the time I was just in shock, but then I realized where the fuck I live. The dayum country. Afterward, it was strikingly hilarious.
So. Tell me your story of racism. No, do not tell me the story of the time the KKK hung your uncle. I want funny!

15 Comments:
I'm laughing too hard!!
This lil white girl examined me then asked if my mommy and daddy were chocolate like me. I thought it was funny as fuck but the red faces on those grown ups were priceless!
We must get you a boyfriend! What was that reality show? Boy meets boy or something like that. We need you on there cause you're funny.
And your Sister Sister recap and comment was too funny!
u made me laugh...
when i was in 3rd grade a white peer told me that since she lost her black crayon she could use me!!!??!!!
crazy huh?
*wipin tears* OMG! chocolate? black crayon? too damn funny
LOL, why is the first thing I see when I come to your page is Flava Flav’s ugly mug? I was already feeling sick, now I’m really ill!!!!
Oh so Trent didn’t know how old you were? When I first started reading your blog I didn’t either. It wasn’t until I was reading one of your posts a while back and talked about being a freshman. That’s when I realized it!
"MOMMY! I don't like it when people are BLACK"! WTF??? I can't even believe that shyt! Wow.
I don’t have a specific story of racism. Just the occasional hidden/subtle racism. Even with that, I can’t think of any specific incidents right this moment.
cheer up. You're not the only one without a boyfriend. But sometimes having "friends" is better than having just one boyfriend if you know what I mean. ;)
Hysterical story. Ok, so when I was in elementary school I was the only black kid in the primary grades. And this one girl would always follow me to the bathroom. She wanted to see if the brown would come off when I washed my hands. Le sigh.
Laffy Flabby is too effin' funny!
I want to say that I am thouroughly enjoining your entries. You have made me laugh until tears have fallen from my eyes and have also made me stop and think. Keep writing my brother -- the whole world is watching!
-R
I show you doubt, to prove that faith exists. Blessings in 2006! http://rwlrealities.blogspot.com/
18 and fine...those bois are scared of you! das all baybee.
Just moved to cali in the 5th grade and this fat readheaded kid asked me how do i wash my hair...i didn' think it was funny at the time tho.
I was shopping in a clothing store and toddler kept shouting "Look, Mommy! There's a brown girl!" The woman hurried to try to move away.
I'm watching Flavor of Love now and I watched it the past couple of weeks. He is a mess, but the show has me interested too. I have been tuning in to see the drama. I can't stand New York, and she is truly a coniver. The country girl with the big eyes, is funny. She killed me the other week when one girl was breaking down about all the fighting in the house and the country girl was like "well I want to know how everyone liked the chicken. The chicken was good wasn't it?" LOL, that was too much, just like a black person to talk about how good the chicken was.
My racism story is about this little white boy that I met for the first time. I would say he was about 4 years old and I reached out my hand to shake his and he said "mommy he's dirty". I was like "No I'm Black". I know he didn't know any better, but that boy needed some diversity!
i was surprised to find out you were 18 and we dont need to find you a boyfriend -- you need to enjoy being single .. oh and i'm back!
I can see what those see in that washed up guy...wow, you're 18...
when I saw a part of that Flavor Flav show, I wanted to puke because I thought I was seeing stipper hoes competing for a guy who looks like vomit. YUCK!
Ok, I didn't get to catch ANY of my shows this past week (or weekend)...but I saw that Beyonce comment from the previews...and no that bitch DOES NOT look like Beyonce...I don't know about lookin like Luther Vandross either...but she sure as hell don't look like Ms. B...
hmm...my story of racism (which equals ignorance)...I was about 13 and I had a little summer job working for this youth camp spot. One of the directors came up to me and said, "Are you mixed with Chinese or Japanese?? Japanese, huh?" I hated these questions...so I said, "No, I'm 1/2 Chinese."
"DANG! I just KNEW I shoulda said Chinese! I just LOVE Chinese food!!"
::insert blank stare here::
What the hell did that have to do with anything??? People are stupid everywhere honey...and this took place in L.A.
Post a Comment
<< Home