web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Scandals & Lies

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.23.2006

Scandals & Lies

Remember I told you about Ex-Football Player who wanted to get jiggy? Well, I never did tell his girlfriend, and she just found out last night. She called me in the middle of Desperate Housewives about that shit, but it's OK, it was an emergency of sorts. Ex-Football Player is in SUCH denial...with his sexy ass... first he's straight, then bi, then gay, then bi, now straight...SHUT THAT SHIT UP! More confused than Dick Cheney's daughter sitting at a Republican convention with her life partner. Then he tried to flip the script and make it seem like I was tryna get with him? No, I'm not that scandalous. I hate liars... it's not a hot look. His girlfriend finally found out the truth (although she shoulda BEEN known - he flirted with me right in front of her face), and confronted him about it. He denied EVERYTHING, from having a boyfriend on the side to even being attracted to guys at all.

You're a fag, baybay! I know he is gonna read this, so I might as well be direct. YOU LIKE MENFOLKS. So much denial, so little time.

Anyways, Desperate Housewives was real good last night. No Gabrielle didn't yell SON OF A BITCH in church. That was a Charles X moment. Why don't people like Lynette and her man? I love them. I would let him lay on me. Susan was a mess as usual, she needs to get right.

So I decided alcohol is permissible in 06, but not weed. Friday I was outrageously intoxicated. I got up on stage at this party and was dancin. WOW, keep me under control. I met this really cool boy there. Let's call him Hoodie for now (a lot of school people read this, so gotta keep things anonymous). I would go on a date with him. My ex-stalker was also at the party...ugh. Lookin a hot gay mess. HATE HIM! His prescence pissed me off immensely, but I got over it.

Saturday some friends and I rode the train to Dallas. This one boy on the train was checkin out my friend Cody, but he didn't get his number in time before the boy got off the train! I was so mad. Wasted opportunity is so....wasteful. That boy was CUTE! Then our staight friend Cullen started acting bi-curious and it was quite...disturbing. Straight boys be straight! I swear, Lisa turns every straight boy gay.

I may have to add to this post later, because I must go attend yoga. Or the cafeteria. Either one. Peace!!

+Edit+

NO! MORE! DRAAAMA! *Mary* IM TIHED OF ALL THE DRAMA! GO HEAD! GO HEAD!

Woo...chile, how did I get into the center of a drama storm? I avoid this mess like the plague and here it comes. Niggas textin me talkin about "I'm not gay, so quit that shit" BOY! If you hadn't been creepin with another dude and textin me on the low, you would not have been outted. It's not my fault that your girlfriend found out! Dayum, people these days. This is a very confusing situation, because there IS a possibility (a slight one) that someone was impersonating Ex-Football Player, because some of the shit he said was OUTRAGEOUS. However, the impersonator is yet to be proven a possibility since me and the person whom I conversated with talked about certain things only me and Ex-Football Player would know about. So basically, I think the fool is full of shit and in denial. Luckily for him, when the rumor broke a-loose everyone else went into denial as well. Make me look like the liar if you want to, YOU'RE STILL GAY!

I feel better now.

11 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

We had some of the DL football players when i was in college.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger lj said...

I love Crazy ass Lynette and her bad ass kids. She's my 2nd fave after Bree. The Applewhite story finally got a lil interesting.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

Charles X - YOU LOVE MENFOLK quick put that shit on a t-shirt, keychain and bumpersticker...brilliant!

Yes Lawd that lil Gabby is a mess and I love her. That Nun should be shamed.

And I loved "Danielle is there a black man under your bed?" LMBAO!

I love Tom and Lynette - they're the realest ones.

ooohh and Betty and Bre at the end - its on now baby!!!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sweet adorable Charles....it's conversed, not conversated. Love ya!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

LMAO. That was hilarious!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol! You need to buy gay ex-football player some e. lynn harris books. Maybe he'll recognize himself in one of them.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Marz said...

Chile I got your back up when the drama gets high. You get the knives, I'll put on a pot of grits.

(That's what we do throw hot grits on people. What you know about that? LOL)


That's that southern woman mess, I learned from my grandmothers.

"When your man makes you mad put on a pot of grits, and accidentally pour some on him when your making his plate. But you gotta make sure you get it in his lap. That way you don't have to announce that you ain't giving him none."



-Marz

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger WATER said...

You are too cute! funny...good post!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger D-Place said...

Get him the book Ruby Fruit Jungle...it'll be more of a subtle message but he'll feel it...that's for sure.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I just found another new blog...very entertaining

 

Post a Comment

<< Home