web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: You Better Work!

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

4.24.2006

You Better Work!




80's Night @ Haileys. Work!

10 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Get Charles, You betta do it!

I hope you had a great weekend but from the looks of these pics I think its safe to assume you did!

Take care

P.S. Check out my "Share A Secret" post for today.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Clay said...

hey - i got your post - i meant RSVP for MY birthday party - not the Philly event! lol

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Marz said...

WHOA. I remember the eighties well, those four months living in them were so influential on my growth. (LOL)

That boy is giving me "Mommy just came in on me getting head" looks.


(I have to learn how to do sloppy ties, min are always so neat. LOL)


-Marz

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger SomeOne said...

fierce...

ps whats the word on disney, when you heading out?

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn boy eat something!!

just kiddin' i love a skinny gay boy :)

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Omar Ramon said...

i love throwback parties. I also love that green hat. I have one kinda like it. green is the best. I also love ties...they r so fly. and layered outfits (but not layered people EWWW)

I guess I just love you and ya blog!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everytime i look at these pictures i find new depths...

now i realize how CRAZY your facial expression is in that last pic!! leave that drank alone! LOL

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

LMAO I was not drinkin

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

HA - now that's hilarious.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

You were sober? Well it looks like you were having a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home