Shut That Shit Up!

OK, I know I said I was going to talk about that 30 minute long Christian show about "How To Witness To A Fag" but I've been putting it off and putting it off. Why? Honestly, because I did not feel like pissing myself off any more than I necessarily had to this week. Too much rumors and drama going on, so I didn't really wanna add anything else to my angsty plate.
Moving right along...Mandisa from American Idol.
What was bitch thinkin'? Erry damn week she came out talkin' about "bless you in the name of Jesus".
SHUT THAT SHIT UP!
You are alienating fans of different religions when you constantly spout that shit off. This is American Idol, not Pastor Thomas Kerney's Magic Hankerchief Hour. Bitches these days...
Furthermore, the obese loud mouth came out talkin about "no matter what your addiction, situation, or lifestyle, the situation isn't that big, and God is bigger!" before she went into a medicore rendition of Mary Mary's "Shackles".
On American Idol's website she listed anti-gay author Beth Moore as her personal "American Idol".
Now I've been lambasted when calling Mister Mandicka out about her shit, because I supposedly should "respect her Christian beliefs."
SHUT THAT SHIT UP!
If Bucky came out talkin' about "slavery isn't that big of a deal, God is bigger!" then Jesse Jackson n nem would have him ripped off the show before you could say "Green Acres".
Bigotry and outright discrimination will never be "tolerated" by me.
After the fags revolted and didn't vote for her stupid ass, she was voted off this week. (She shoulda known the queers were the only ones votin' for her black/fat ass!) Now she gave an interview to gay magazine The Advocate in which she states she doesn't hate fags, but she wouldn't perform at a gay venue b/c of her beliefs.
If you don't....shut....that...shit...UP!
Whatever, Mandooky. If it wasn't for us, your ass wouldn't have even made it this far so you can be another washed up R&B singer on BET Gospel Specials airing at three a.m.
You know what, Mandingo? Your obese ass is living a "sinful" lifestyle down at the KFC every afternoon and night. The Bible clearly states "no fat chicks!"
PRO 23:21 for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.
That means you, bitch, after the money from TBN and PAX run out.
And I'm through.

16 Comments:
U BETTA PREACH! And I don't even watch American Idol! Mandooky, INDEED!
lmao
"and i am through!"
YES!
ROTFLMAO!
WAIT A MINUTE...not Mandooky?!?!
WHOA I'm sensing an anger demon. (lol inside joke)
Let if out.
Someone's inner gay activist has come alive, TOO HOT.
-Marz
LMAO!! Shut that Shit up is a classic. I rarely watch American Idol after they do the auditions. However, I did see Mandisa sing once. She seemed mediocre at best, but I didn't realize she was a Christian. My problem with evangelicals is that they are so self-righteous when most of their asses are complete hypocrites.
im so happy she is off the show - i loved when simon got into her ... you know religion is very different in the UK and they dont dig all the religious banter
I am guaranteed to LMAO everytime I visit your blog!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Omar Ramon said...
OH...MY...GOODNESS!!
That ain't make no sense. I'm talking negative sense. Expect to receive an invoice 'cause you OWE me some sense for this post! If i were at work I would have been fired for laughin so loud.
Yes, preaching is considered messy when you're tryna win over a general audience(ya never know whose worshipping what). and then on top of it to be lackluster in your vocals AND two tons of fun all on your own...well...
anywho..."Boys Beware"...what's really sad is that some folk still think that way....I refuse to claim that bald guy as "fam"...ewwww
I hated it in Ratland...but i wasn't a dancer...maybe you'll have fun. I loved the social aspect of it but the working sucked more than a streetwalker. You might wanna bring a car too or at least make a friend with one while you're there 'cause the bus system was foolishness while I was there. Don't forget to shop at that outlet mall...that's where I decided to remove shopping from my List of Evil things.
"how to nicely tell homos that they are going to hell" : hmm i always liked kirk cameron...i'll leave the ranting up to you on this one. (i wanted to punch the short hairy man in the face..he is NOT the type to evangelize to anyone...)
wow... i need you to breathe deeply right now. but that was hilarious! i don't do idol but i have been up at teh crack of dawn and finally witnessed the prayer handkerchiefs!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIED! I SAY I DIED!! and i thought of you b/c clearly i would've had no idea! LMAO!!!
Hilarious!!!!!!
LMAO @ Mandooky!
you's a mess
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060407/114447174000.html
^ Brief article on "Mandooky."
I can't believe people thought she was booted because she lost the gay vote...I guess AI is that desparate to find some controversy...the bitch is FAT!!!
I admire your activism and encourage you to keep thinking, turning things upside down and inside out, and never stop questioning.
As a fellow social just activist, I also encourage you to think about the word bitch, which we use so flippantly in society. Everytime we use the word bitch, we're authorizing people to use degrading language, like faggot for us in the LGBT spectrum. I know it's you being you, and being the real you is good, it's just food for thought. Your blog would have been just as funny and real without that explitive.
Post a Comment
<< Home