web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Horny Friday

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

3.24.2006

Horny Friday

I need sex. Right now.

Anyways, I said I would give my thoughts on the picture I posted yesterday so I will.

The people who said the picture was made by a racist were right, indeed that picture was made by a white supremacist and I took the picture from his facebook.

Honestly, when I first saw the picture I laughed my ass off. First of all, the boy looks goofy as all hell with that 400head and that grin. So cute! Mix that in with the photoshopped in crayon and the sentence and I was rollin'.

After that, I began to analyze it. I'm not offended by it. Even though it's made by a racist, I don't have to look at the picture in that light. It's just like when an artists paints a painting and releases it to the public...that painting is now open to many different (and WRONG) interpretations with which total disregard can be given to the artist's intial meaning.

It's racist. It's cute. It's funny. But I respect everyone's opinion and understand if you thought it was abominable and Satanic! lol

9 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Just when I had gotten sex off my mind for the day! Oh well...

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Just when I had gotten sex off my mind for the day! Oh well...

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

I wasn't offended...I thought it was kinda cute...

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt see anything racist about that pic. just reminded me of my lil cousins learning to speak when they were little. like when they try to say spaghetti. HA!

and only kids are cute w/ big heads (except jason kidd's son...that shit is ginormous!!!). lol

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Marz said...

I'm feeling you on that first statement. (Twintuition. LOL)

I don't know. The words were obvioulsy written by a computer, and if a little boy could type, "I has a crayon", on a computer I guess the supremacist made black people look smart. HOW MANY THREE YEAR OLDERS CAN TYPE SIMPLE SENTENCES? (I probably could've but we didn't own one back in 1992. LOL)


We should be thanking Eric Hickman, he did something good. (APPLAUSE.)

He showed some ignorance on his own ignorance, like a double negative of ignorance or something. (LOL)


-Marz

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Marz said...

I'm feeling you on that first statement. (Twintuition. LOL)

I don't know. The words were obvioulsy written by a computer, and if a little boy could type, "I has a crayon", on a computer I guess the supremacist made black people look smart. HOW MANY THREE YEAR OLDERS CAN TYPE SIMPLE SENTENCES? (I probably could've but we didn't own one back in 1992. LOL)


We should be thanking Eric Hickman, he did something good. (APPLAUSE.)

He showed some ignorance on his own ignorance, like a double negative of ignorance or something. (LOL)


-Marz

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger D-Place said...

The pic alone was cute. But since you saw it in the context that it was intended. It should be viewed differentely. Regardless of interpretation of art, the intention of something is always important. Then deal with it how you see fit.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

without realizing it was racist i thought that the picture was. then, i mentally slapped myself for making assumptions without knowing all the facts. but if what you said was true, then someone needs to meet him in a dark alley with a studded baseball bat.

any takers?

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger MZPEACH said...

When you say you need sex do you mean you need someone to fuck you or you want to fuck someone? Just curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home