web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: A Simple Question

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

3.01.2006

A Simple Question




Who do you think about when you masturbate?

(I want answers!)

15 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

um...okay. maybe it's narcissistic and all. but i think about myself when i'm in the mood. once in a while somebody else will creept into the fantasy, but it's mostly myself.

me.

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All kinds of things! Your fantasies can set you free! Have a secret lust for the girl behind the counter at McDonald's (even if she is underage!)? Have you ever though about getting a blowjob from your sister? Ever considered buttfucking Ophra on Condaleeza? You can fantasize about ANYTHING while you jack off dude! It's all legal man! Hopefully it wouldn't me something REALLY mean or sick...but enjoy your motherfucking fantasies whatevever they are when you masturbate. Right now I'm jackin' off thinking about eating the pussy of some young white bitch I saw in the Winter Olympics. Man it don't get much better than this! Peace brother!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

You, of course, Charles. Lol! I am joking. You're a little young for my taste. You are definitely going to get some interesting responses to this one.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Genesis said...

i dont masturbate. no for real i dont. :)

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

LMAO @ Reg for thinkin about himself! HAHAHAHA Now THAT'S some funny shit. Hmm...what do I think about? Usually I'm thinking about my husband...that man has MIND BLOWING puzzy eatin skills! WHEW! Hold on...think I need to put a request in...

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger lj said...

Usually about past sexual experiences or a scene from dawgpoundusa.com

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

about my girl and HER sister, and sometimes 20 diff chicks, fajitas- pretty much anyting

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Damn, I did it in so damn long I don't even remember. But, when and if I do it again, I will be thinking about one of my fine azz coworkers.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger D-Place said...

Good question. I have a good imagination so I usually make up a person in my head. I have to have an entire scenario unless i'm lookin at a porno. I can put the head of someone I saw on the street with the body of someone from TV and the hands and feet of someone I saw in a magazine. Fantasies are endless.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Whirlwind said...

I have to agree with Reg...I think of myself and how sexy it would be if I got caught right in that moment by someone (the someone changes based on the mood)....sometimes I don't think of anything but the end result...That will do it everytime!

~W

p.s. You have two pigmently challenged readers!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Don't Oppress Me said...

For some reason I had the HARDEST time thinking about this question, BUTT, I think I’ve got it...

...This dude I used to work with, this dude I used to fuck with, my dude

...but DUDE, I want to know who you think of when you masturbate?

(other than me, of course!)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

me and at least two very good looking, very sexual Black men...hot and heavy sex

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Marz said...

Johnnie L Cochran. (And the Glove ALWAYS fits. LOL)

Let me stop.


Well in my head I have this place I termed PORNOLAND. And it's like whenever the time comes, I close my eyes and walk into PORNOLAND. There are about 10,000 different men to sleep with, and I just have to choose one(or five... yes I have orgy thoughts and they're baning.) and a location.


But I need a whole story with my stuff. (Maybe that's why it takes so long.) How did we meet? WHat kind of job does he have? What is his name? Is he married? How many dates did we go on before I started tapping his ass? Where does he live? Is he clean? How did we end up doing the do? I just can't go straight to bed.



(It's weird too, because in pornoland all the sex isn't good. SO I'll be there and be like, "Ummm, I need a new person, cuz you're horrible. Malcolm you're next in line. It's so true. LOL)


I don't think of anyone I know. The men just pop into my head. And they all are different. Now sometimes when I'm out I may see someone and just remember their face, but otherwise pornoland does the job EVERYTIME.


God I LOVE having a vivid imagination.

Don't you hate when someone's voice distracts you while doing it, and you start thinking about them? (Can you turn Judge Mableen down in there? MY LAWD! (But it's so true.))

-Marz

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

um I don't think about any bloggers, let me get that out of the way now.

It depends. I'm a whore in my mind. This day its I-20 the next day its Morris Chestnut. There is an occasional slip of Marques Houston or Method Man thrown in the mix. Boris left out the backdoor a while ago...he left me for that woman.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Contemplations of a Woman said...

ok - I know Im all late but ..

THIS IS WEIRD.. I think about my man getting head from a skripper while I watch

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home