Valentines Day Can Go To Hell

I'ma have to keep this post short. If you're hankerin' (yes hankerin') for some more, read some old posts that I know yall didnt read yet.
I see some of you are offended by my free use of the N word... we'll address that issue later. Maybe the next post. Probably.
Right now I am dealing with four tests, a job interview, financial issues, and still more daddy problems. My mother and I suspect he is going to use my last semester grades and his growing suspicion that I'm of the homosexual brand to finally disown me.
That is sad when you have to think about if your father is thinking of excuses to disown you(over money!) He is filthy rich but hates shelling out his money to me for school, car insurance, and things of that nature. I mean, shit, I have had several jobs, but I cannot pay for all this ish myself and my mother sure can't. Charles X may soon be a college dropout ALA Kanye West, startin his career out earlier than he thought. Who is lettin' me live with them? LOL!
My parents asked me on seperate occasions if I had blogs. I hate hate hate lying, but I said no. Otherwise, I know them negroids would be googlin me left and right for days.
I've been up for days at a time... I think I'm starting to hallucinate. I heard someone whistle and some monkeys. Am I losing it? lol. I just need some sleep. Unfortunately, that will never come considering I have all these tests, and job shifts, and killings to do. Lawd, I wanted to go visit my mom on V-day and I can't even do that.
Here's how I feel about my love life curr
ently...I hate posting lyrics as I usually hate when people post them, but this song completely captures how I feel today on Valentine's Day. It's from the Broadway musical "Wicked". The Wicked Witch, Elphaba, sings it after falling for a boy who chose the Glinda The Good Witch over her.Excerpts from "I'm Not That Girl"
Hands touch, eyes meet
Sudden silence, sudden heat
Hearts leap in a giddy whirl
He could be that boy
But I'm not that girl:
Don't dream too far
Don't lose sight of who you are
Don't remember that rush of joy
He could be that boy
I'm not that girl
Ev'ry so often we long to steal
To the land of what-might-have-been
But that doesn't soften the ache we feel
When reality sets back in
Blithe smile, lithe limb
She who's winsome, she wins him
Gold hair with a gentle curl
That's the girl he chose
And Heaven knows
I'm not that girl:
Don't wish, don't start
Wishing only wounds the heart
I wasn't born for the rose and the pearl
There's a girl I know
He loves her so
I'm not that girl
OK, that wasn't exactly excerpts, that was the whole song. Yall should download it! You might cry.
Anyways, I need to take a nap before my test in the morning. Have a lovey dovey vomit inducing day! :D

7 Comments:
those lyrics are hot ... it is, what it is when it comes to Valentine's Day!
hankerin' - lol a mess...
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
Hey hey there - i have been readin g your blog - dont know if i posted or not before -
i hope it works out for you and daddy
happy valentines day sexy :0
why are people so bah-humbug towards V-Day??? gosh!
Ummm tell me more about that pic....Charles you definitely got alot of shit going on!!! Good luck on your test, interview, and working things out with your dad.
The finances will be taken care of when you land that job ;-)
Wow, if I don’t understand what you’re going through! School is a biatch, on the real, glad my ass ain’t there.
Parents are so unnecessary, I could really do this on my own, just hand me the c-c-cash, and its on and poppin' like a too short video.
Post a Comment
<< Home