Charles X Must Die

I shan't cut a bitch. It is I who has been cut.
If you haven't yet, read my previous post before reading this one.
[Song To Fit The Mood: Donny Hathaway's "Giving Up"]
Today has been one of the worst days of my life. First I do all my math homework and then oversleep through the class, thus creating four zeroes.
I Will Soon Be Dead
Now the moment I've been delaying for months has arrived. My father has FINALLY discovered my lackluster grades from last semester and is on a witchhunt to kill me. Yall think I am playing. He is flying down here to TEXAS from VIRGINIA to come kill me. I'm moving my shit out of my dorm and moving to an undisclosed location. Yall think I am playing. The man has been to war and is a bit touched. He said he is gonna come steal my car and probably cause me physical and psychological harm. Note that I do acknowledge my ass should not be on academic probation, because I am nothing but a genius, but shit I don't deserve the death penalty!
He definitely called me FOURTEEN times from various different strange numbers that I did not respond to. He called my mom talkin' very crazy and told her to tell me to call him. And he said he's definitely coming down here. Um... this man has a 40 hour a week high profile government job... and he's gon leave it just to come murder his son! This is extremely real. Oh, and he told my mom he thinks I'm fuckin with this (straight!) boy named Epi...um... I wish, but no! And how random. He's actually dating one of my best (girl) friends.
They Smile In Ya Face...

Then I discovered Crush asked out Friend-Who-Was-Gon-Get-Cut on a date that shall take place tomorrow (Tuesday). The news was greeted with much sadness, disappointment, and then anger. With this mixed in with today's other events, I was quite saddened to find this news. So many conflicting emotions faced me. I mean, I told Friend-Who-Was-Gon-Get-Cut that I liked this boy before they even met... and now he's gonna go on a date with him? And then didn't even tell me? That seems real scandalous and shady, doesn't it? I never told Crush that I liked him, so I have no one else to direct my emotions at than FWWGGC. On one hand he knew I liked him and I feel he should respect that... on the other hand, Crush asked FWWGGC out and not me.. meaning that he likes him and it would be selfish of me to tell him not to date an awesome guy just because I "saw him first".
And I'm not going to tell him what to do, because I don't own Crush. He was never my boyfriend, we're just really good friends. One thing I'm worried about is freaking Crush the fuck out, because I like him. No, I'm not in love with you, I just think you are an amazing interesting person with whom I have a good time. If we remain friends that's awesome, if it were to become more than even more awesome. I also don't want him to think that I cast him in my show just because I have some thing for him, because I didn't like him until we started hanging out after the audition process. Anyways...
There is my dilemna. I can get mad at FWWGGC because he knows I like Crush, or I can be mature and say "Hey, you know what, he's really cool and I want both of you to be happy". I just don't know. I can be pissed off and be part of the reason a fun group of friends decline or I can swallow my emotions (something I never do) and attempt to preserve the status quo. It doesn't help that FWWGGC still hasn't said anything about it, but I know he's scared of confrontation which I can relate to.
JACKIE ON ROSEANNE IS SUCH A LESBIAN! Sorry about the randomness, Roseanne always make me feel better.
So let me take it to the people...
How should I handle my father? And which of my emotions about Friend-Who-Was-Gon-Get-Cut is justified? I want answers, people!
+Edit+ So I talked to Crush and it was a nice little chat and we talked out a few important things in our relationship which was comforting. Some of the things he said...well, I'll leave that up to your imaginations. If I really like you, I'll give you my personal interpretation. If not, then hell to the naw. And I still want answers to my question!

8 Comments:
you need a bodyguard?? I don't know any, just thought I'd ask! Your daddy sounds mean and crazy...run boy, RUN!!
Whewww! As I roll up my sleeves...let me give you a little juice Mr. Charles X...Hey, it's your New York Papi DLB...
Here it goes:
(Roseanne...Love the show...she's so cute and hilarious)
About your FRIEND & CRUSH:
Welcome to the world of Homosexuality...Friends will stab you in the back and some lovers/potential lovers would also turn the knife...However, don't tell crush about your feelings now...write them in a letter and date it...(And WAIT) Since your friend moved in on the kill before you said anything...CRUSH was considered UP for GRABS! You see, it's the year of the DOG and you should've pissed on your territory way before you told anyone of your friends...(please not in the literal sense...feel me?)
God doesn't like ugly and so wish them well...And since I don't know them...it might not work out...If you get involved now...CRUSH will think you're trying to cockblock...let your friend have fun...CRUSH my not like them...However, don't THINK NOR SAY anything negative about the situation...even our thoughts are considered prayers so really WISH them Good Luck inside and out (And you don't have to tell them face to face) Just pray on it!
The universe will unfold the true destiny anyway...Continue to have your crush but from a distance...He might just come running to you because you've been acting so cool...PLAY it COOL!
Now for FATHER X:
Hmmm. tough one but easy. If he beats you and takes your car take it like a MAN. Tell him though that you're DEALING with a lot of stress...You're trying to do good in all of your classes and for him to please understand...He hasn't been in school in awhile and so...TELL him Dad College is HARD and I'm in the process of getting a Tutor...(look him DEAD in the EYE) He's a military Man and so, he'll respect your words...If he acts crazy don't give him lip...If he goes on...tell him you're dealing with Identity Issues...then he'll think you might become Straight Again!...who knows...:::Exhale:: You'll be alright! I'm cheering you on in New York City! Go get em' Tiger!
And speaking of Tigers...Go get you a better CRUSH and make your FRIEND FEEL like crap...he'll then want your NEW BEAU and no one will know that your NEW sexy boy toy is just a front...Once your friend drops CRUSH...GO in for the KILL and GET YOUR CRUSH...And give him that letter I told you to write by then 3 months would've passed!
I love the fact that all these people read your blog. They know that you're talking about them, and I bet they are all like, " Did you see what Charles wrote about me getting cut. HOW DARE HIM WRITE THAT?"
TOO MUCH.
I think you should show your father something that shows your improvement in this semester. So when you're pleading for your life, as he stands over you with a pistol; you can have something to show that you really are improving, and not just BSing to get him off your back.
Don't be getting all hype over some boy. WHAT CITY ARE YOU ABOUT TO MOVE TO? (WINKEDY WINK WINK)(OW my eyes hurt now.LOL)
BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND. THEY COULD BE THE FIRST GAY COUPLE TO MARRY IN TEXAS, AND YOU'D LOOK REALLY SHADY AS THE JEALOUS BITTER BEST MAN.
I know it'll be harder than just that. I'm here. (Meaning tell me what took place very nicely. LOL I'm trapped in my house sick. I NEED SOME ENTERTAINMENT.)
-Marz
Your friend should have said no to your crush because you guys are friends, but he didn't so now you know what kind of 'friend' he really is...a terrible one. Your 'friend' is no longer a friend, but is now in the acquaintance category in my opinion. Sure he can't help it if your crush likes him, but he can help his reaction to that, which should have been 'no'.
About your dad. Lord have mercy. If you chose to meet your dad meet in a public place. Do not drive your car. Tell him it's at the garage. Then follow water's advice. Look him in the eye and be honest.
hmmm...regarding dad, move away until the end of the semester, go to your professors and beg for some extra ish to do and get your grade changed. they may be inclined to tell you yes if you tell them that you were stricken with a disease like meningitis or something serious but not terminal and if you get really elaborate and fake some doctors notes,etc it will definitely work. regarding FWWGGC, ooh, you kinda walked into that. lesson learned though i'm sure, so you have to charge this one and just sit back and watch their (possible) love bloom and every time their relationship gets further or better, it will remind you to go for yours when the oppotunity is there or else risk it. it sucks, but we all learn....
Sometimes there are consequeces when we stay still. You stayed still in regards to your education and Crush. I do hope you learned from that. I suggest you talk to your father b4 he comes out there and tell him that you are a man now and relize that you made a mistake and you have every intention of correcting them. Crush and your friend. Nothing you can do about that except move on. There will be other Crushes.
In the words of Missy Elliott...RUN FOR COVER!!!
at least charles knows what a superficial whore is. more than I can some for some fags
Post a Comment
<< Home