Fuck It Friday
It's Friday morning and I want to scream at the top of my lungs.
Eleven minutes until Honors History starts and I'm laying in bed in my pajamas.
I don't want to go. Don't make me.
You may be thinking "Charles X! You still have time to make it to class! Get up, get dressed, and get your education!"
You're right, but no. That class is absolutely boring and depressing. The professor is more boring than Ben Stein in a library and he has all this shit on his face, so I can't even just look at him blankly without taking his words in. It is best for me to lay here in bed, perhaps peruse blogger.com, or furter numb my brain on youtube.com. Or perhaps I'll sit here and fantasize about what it would be like to go out with Crush... or fantasize about my future career in theater/film/television...which for some of those jobs I'll need a degree... and if I don't go to class, I'll never get that degree...or get out of the country for that matter...eight minutes...oh now seven...there's still time to save your future!
I'd rather go to Bruce and eat some pancakes. If I go to class, I'll miss breakfast and I'll have to eat lunch after class. And then I won't have an appetite for the date I have at noon. No, that just won't do, will it? No... it is my fate to lay here in bed. Six minutes.
Oh, that's complete bollocks, choosing a date over your future! You are completely - five minutes - out of control. You did badly last semester, and now you're skipping a class? Seeing a pattern here, Charles? You're going to fail again and you're not going to get to go to New York! Now you've got to get to class in four minutes or you'll be stuck with the hicks and cows for good.
OKKKKKKK I'm getting up.
No, I'm not. I'm lacking self control. I blame my mother.
BLAME YOURSELF! Take some fucking responsibility and get up.
I can blame - three minutes- whoever I want. I am pretty crazy here talking to myself anyway.
Well, someone needs to talk some SENSE into you, it might as well be yourself.
I'm going to get dressed, but I'm not going to History! I'm going to get pancakes...yes...FREE pancakes. That is a wise financial decision, no?
No, get to class.
I can't possibly make it in two minutes.
One minute.
Pancakes are too far away too.
You have no future and you have no pancakes. LOSER! Pancake-less loser. No ambition whatsoever.
I know it. Fine, I'll get the pancakes, but I'm not going to fucking class and that's final.
It's ten o clock.

7 Comments:
i had the same experience on Tuesday and missed the class ... i dont get these boring, soulles people who are educators! i dont pay thousands for that ... !
Awww...I miss the days of skipping classes. Enjoy it while you can. It's not as easy to skip work!
Charles I know just how you feel. That’s the same way I feel when I get up for work. Im like damn why can’t I just win the damn lottery!
I agree w/Miz JJ, it is not as easy to skip work, but dammit I wish it was!!!!
enjoy skipping class while you can. cause skipping work affects your check!!!!
Boy, you better start gettin yo' ole lazy ass to class and ish. Yeah, it's boring, but you gotta take the class and do well. So "just do it."
Missing class is ok as long as you are doing ok and still can get a decent grade. If you don't think you're going to get a decent grade then yo azz needs to be studying. There are going to be so many things, once you get out of school, that you won't really want to do. However, there will be consequences if they don't get done. Like not going to work could be getting fired which could mean not being able to pay rent.
Skip class while you can but yo azz better graduate! LOL
So how where the pancakes?
Post a Comment
<< Home