College Is Mere Masturbation

[Song To Download: Astrud Gilbert: The Shadow of Your Smile & Erykah Badu: Certainly]
My Blog Dreams, My TV Show Progress, Drama Update, and Mission-WTF-Hoe
Is this blog still relevant? Lol sometimes I just don't know. And I am being really bad about commenting on other people's blogs, I must admit. I am so damned lazy, I need my ass whooped.
My Blog Dreams
I've only had two dreams about this blog universe, and they both happened two nights in a row. In one of them, I had written some huge pro-gay post on here and somehow Angelina Jolie read it. She then proceeded to laud my blog publically, leading to me becoming a celebrity overnight. LOL! Some fine black men (are you happy, Trent?) came to my room and whisked me away to London where I was met with applause and fanfare. It was weird. I got to meet Tyrese who was a little too happy to see me with his dark ass. Then I went to Paris. I ignored all my father's calls (he was calling to yell at me for being gay).
My other dream took place in New York City. For some reason I was up there taking part in a protest, and I met up with fellow blogger Clay Cane. Then all of a sudden me and a female friend of mine (I don't remember who exactly it was) were sitting on Clay's bed and he woke up all surprised like "what the hell are these people doin' in my bed?" and he was naked. Lawd! I guess this is considered a wet dream. Nothing happened though, we just talked about the protest and cereal and what not.
I bet Clay is like.......this crazy nigga....
My TV Show Progress
So the majority of the pilot episode for "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" has indeed been filmed. From the jumpoff, the show had major problems as well as major successes:
*Problem
+Success
(Got to spell it out for some of these elementary Negroes)
*I began to hate the premise and had overhaul it
+The NTTV staff loved my idea and were excited to get my ish off the ground
+Every single cast member I asked to be in the show agreed to do it after hearing my pitch without reading the script.
*The actor portraying the lead Dylan (I had written the character specifically for this actor) quit suddenly right before filming.
*The studio started to lack in the cameraman and editor department... and the editing systems close at eight PM. That is a motha fuckin' problem!
*The actress portraying the lead character's quirky, funny (black) best friend Keke quit (over the internet) the day before filming.
+ I found another person to play the lead character Dylan after a series of auditions. In the process, I found a Blake as well.
*Unfortunately, I fell for him and then he started dating a friend of mine, as I posted about last week. We'll talk about that later...
+I found a new actress to portray Keke a couple hours after the first actress pulled out. Now why did yall think nasty thoughts when I said "pulled out"? NASTY ASS NIGGERS! Anyways, she read the script the NIGHT before the morning of shooting and still agreed to do it.
+Most of the actors actually surprised me with their awesome acting abilities; I was amazed at how natural and intuitive they were with how I wanted to portray their humor, their bitchiness, their insecurity.
*Some of these people didn't know their got damn lines... some people had excuses (like the new Keke who had just got her lines the night before), but other people did not! We gon get that shit together though for the next episode.
*TELL ME WHY we were filming a scene and this nigger pops out of nowhere (in a too-long white tee, and shorts down to hell, of course) talking about "IS THIS TV? IM ON TV!!" Ugh... I lambasted him quickly with my savage tongue and he was on his niggerish way.
*TELL ME WHY my cameraman agreed to do the filming for Saturday morning and when I contact him thirty minutes before filming time...his phone is off? I immediately went to the internets and researched his room number. Knock knock knock. No answer. "Oh HELL to the naw!" All of these setbacks, I finally get everything together, and the camera man flakes out? I ran back to the internets, did a little click-click, researched his girlfriend, and went to her room. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. NIGGAS BETTA ANSWER! Bitch answered the door lookin' more hungover than Bridgette Nielsen on Surreal Life 3. Long story short, he was hungover and wasn't tryna play cameraman for me, so I took his camera and shot the shit myself.
I'll bore you no longer with musings of my television successes and failures.
The Drama Update
Um, so basically I told this girl Chelsie that she never talks to me until she's having problems with her (gay) boyfriend Bo-D (yes I am putting names out here like this, fuck all the code-named shit) Ex-Football Player = Bo-D. Anyways, I told her if she went back out with him, I would be finished with her. She got all mad saying "fuck you, you have no idea what I go through, yada yada yada" Bitches these days!
OK, so about all the Daniel/Cody ish. On Friday night we were all up in Daniel's room watching Boogie Nights, and they were all cuddly-cody and hand holding and things like that. It kinda bothered me, but not that bad. The sting of it all is beginning to wear off, as I'm beginning to not even like Daniel. Well, I change my mind about that like every time I see him. And my feelings about Cody as my friend change every five minutes too. One minute I'm like "fuck him", the next I'm like What-ev.
Oh, that reminds me! Some of yall are commenting talking mad shit about Cody and (some of) my friends aren't really feeling that! LOL! I mean, that is yalls opinion, so say whatever. I'm just saying. My friend was like "oh my god, your commenters are so hard on him!" which makes me hope Cody doesn't read the comment section, but I know his ass does. LOL, oh well, as long as he knows it's not me.
Anycoochie, I was on the lookout this whole weekend, waitin for my father to pop out somewhere and attack me. I even woke up early and moved my car... I SWEAR he is crazy. But he never appeared. I still haven't called him back...it's been a week... I'm a mess, I know. I am just so damn scared of his military government ass. I'd rather him kick my ass than say one sentence to me about how he feels about me right now. He has a way with words that he uses for evil. I inherited this way with words, but I like to think I use mine more positively!
Mission 4.0
I have to admit that Mission 4.0 is looking like Mission-WTF-Hoe at this moment. I never go to my honors history class. I just cannot bring myself to attend that boring shit and I don't know what I'm about to do about that. Lawd today! And I have a test on Wednesday. Shittles and skittles!
I HAVE FOUR TESTS THIS WEEK! Out of control. Let us pray. Four tests + trying to get this show edited + getting a job + Valentines Day + trying to write the second episode of my show +trying to film the final scenes of the pilot + I just discovered Rent is at the local dollar theater! Yall know where I will be at! Shieeet.
I'm about to go eat breakfast, but before I do, let me leave you with the thought for the day: Ashanti should be killed.

7 Comments:
Charles X!!!! I know your vocabulary is a lot more extensive than to have to use the epithet of your choice today to describe someone without the benefit of refinement as yourself. Think about your readers. That's all imma say on it. I was just surprised. Loved the rest of your post though.
Yeah you are a bit derogatory today.
YEAH UMM I"ll just be praying for your sanity.
I feel you about oscillating between forgiveness and wanting to poke a persons eyes out. I have a friend who I feel the same way about. Sometimes I want to shake it off and other times I want to crush this person. Ahhh...emotions.
So your worlds are colliding eh? Real World and Blog World. Well, we only know your side of it so of course we aren't sympathetic to your 'friend' Cody. If your friend is that upset he can start his own blog and tell the world how your back hurt his knife.
brrrrr-batbat!!!
what the hell, charlie!? ebonics are spewing again! BIATCH! RENT! SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW! CRACKA, PLEASE!
.
charlie,
rent.
that is all.
NIGGA!
hey Charles, just haven't been here in a lil while..lemme play 'ketchup'
You are making my Tracey Gold syndrome a lot worse right now.
I love you. Seriously. But I haven't seen you in ages. I love how up front you are about things and people, just so you know.
I remember a time (not that long ago) that you had a lot of trouble with talking to your mom about being gay. . .what happened there? What's your screenname? What kind of stuff do you want to do in the future? Do you still perform? Catch me up! Gosh!
My AIM sn is IndyCowgirl803, so you should send me a message on there.
Anyway, I miss you lots. Oh yeah, I think my new favorite word is "anycoochie"
Post a Comment
<< Home