3.21.2006
About Me
- Name: Charles X
- Location: United States
I'm just a homeless bum living on the streets of Denton, TX. Two of my three kids can't read my wife is a crackhead. I also love Hilary Duff. Wait...none of that is true.
Greatest Hits
- God Hates Fags
- You're Gay! Tomorrow & Today!
- You're Queer! This Minute This Year
- Effective Thrift Store Shopping
- Treat You Like Milk
- Bisexual Pubic Hair
- Undickable!
- Nightmares Really Do Come True
- To Nigger Or Not To Nigger
- Where Is Trent Jackson?
- Responsibility As A Blogging Community
- Young Hung & Full Of Cum: An Interview



7 Comments:
Wish I could've been drinking whatever it is you're drinking.
Is that the string to a balloon tied around your shoulder?????
ha, blogger and pics, dont mix sometimes, it took me all day to do my pic post, one way to shortcut is to use the tag link from photobucket...just upload the pic there then copy and paste the tag link in your post box...
ps, i finally linked you to my blog, so i dont have to go all over town looking for your blog link...
You look HOT! Just snatched, pulled and FABALUS!
Looks like someone had too much fun!
damn put the drank down!!
it' hard to believe that a lightweight lie you can knock 'em back...
but then again you live in texas!
:)
I wish i was there :( I never had a spring break
blog via email. ive been doing that a lot lately. cut and paste ur pictures...comes out GREAT.
Post a Comment
<< Home