I Hate Trent Jackson
So with that last post, I've learned to not ask questions you really don't want the answer to. I mean, did someone really post that they think about their sister when they masturbate? And Reg thinkin about himself when he masturbates. LOL! Too funny, thats hot though.
I noticed some of yall normal commenters flew the coup...mhm...don't think I didn't notice.
Crash won for Best Picture! Woop woop! It was so good that I didn't even expect it to be nominated, let alone WIN! It was a heartfelt moment n things.
I wanted to post about something but now I can't think of it...damn it.
I'm Artsy
So how many of yall got your copy of Rent on DVD already? Yall know I got my copy the first day it came out. Rosario Dawson should have won the NAACP award for that movie!
The theater bug has bit me again. I let it go for a while but it won't leave me alone, but I really don't want to go through the whole acting side of it again, so I'm writing a musical. I'm thinking about writing two versions...a version I could cheaply and easily do at a college and a more epic one that I could try to get produced in a bigger venue. I'm excited about it.
My TV show's first episode filming is incomplete, now I'm in the grueling editing process. Oy! It's going to take awhile and everyone keeps asking me WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME ON? Oh the pressures of show business. The second episode is being written right now.
New York?
Um, since nobody loves me I think I'm not going to New York over spring break. I'm getting impatient and I don't want to wait until summer, but shit. I really don't know what I'm going to do, but god damn it, it better be fun.
I'll edit this boring ass post later, I'm tired right now and I'm going to get up early to get a jump-start on editing my show. Peace!
P.S. I really hate Trent Jackson. I'm not even playing. He is my enemy and if I saw him on the street, I would cut him with my razor. He is a nigger. He is worse than New York on Flavor of Love. Worse than Trina. That is all I have to see about that!

12 Comments:
Stop trying so hard to be like me!
and get yo own shit BITCH, why you ridin' mine?
I'm the good fella kinda nigga
stash 380's and Mercedes,
THE BLACKS hold me down baby!
Only FAT BOY in my crew, and I kick shit
like a bitch do, with a trigga too, fuck you!
why would i want to be your insane ass? bitch please im CHARLES X! im an original i dont need your scandalous material to get mine.
no this nigga didnt come on my blog talkin noise!
OMG! You and Trent need to get it together. You are two of my favorite Bloggers! Trent is just down right entertaining, and you know how to get into other people's shit! You both are orinigal. Where is the love?
AND GOOD MORNING TO U TOO DID I MISS SUM'N ? :)
how u gonna say u hate trent jackson and u dont even know the motherfucker? not only that but you have a link to his blog on your blog. WTF?
internet beefs are soooooo 3rd grade.
... let me know when u come to nyc...
you and Trent need to stop the madness.
You know I got that Rent the day it came out. I like it better on DVD...I can skip the stuff I didn't really like(Roger)...
Lol! Blog beefing is hilarious to me.
I say gon' cut his ass cause
‘You know its hard out here for a pimp.’
(That goes for either one of you I just wanna see a fight; I love instigating some shit!)
(Wait, Ya'll is playing ain't YA'LL?)
Lawd...
Trent let you have it in your own house! DAYUM!!!
"It's just professional jealousy. They're really very good friends."
- Norma Shearer in The Women, 1939
Post a Comment
<< Home