web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Charles X's Spring Break Part Two

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

3.19.2006

Charles X's Spring Break Part Two

[lauryn hill: selah]

How I Met Jesus

Every night spent in South Padre Island was wrought with alcohol and other wild debauchery. Unfortunately, that meant that every new person I met, I met drunk! Which could be a good or bad thing. Monday night I remember wilding out when I met all these people from San Marcos. I remember people kept saying "you're very frank!" and "you're very blunt!" I think I called my friend Cullen annoying as fuck and discussed anal sex openly. I don't know, that's how I am when I'm sober though.



Among the San Marcos friends I met (they were so much fun!), Cody's friend Eric stuck out the most. There was just something about him that was immediately striking and as I began to talk to him more and more I discovered that we had every little thing in common. It became a game for me to try to find at least one thing wrong with him and the game lasted the three nights I spent on the island. I don't think I ever did find something wrong with him!

Then I just stared at him and realized...he looked just like Jesus! How odd. A perfect boy who resembles Jesus Christ. By the end of the trip, I realized I felt something about Eric, whether that be a crush or a strong admiration, it was something.

As we parted on the beach, I said something completely ludicrious: "I feel like you're going off to die on the cross and I'm one of your disciples."

Um... I'm surprised he still talks to me to this day. Ridiculous! I won't be drinking for a while.

How Mexicans Attempted To...Shock Me?




I believe it was Wednesday when we decided to take on Mexico. Quite exciting! It was my first time in another country. The first thing we decided to do was eat, of course! We all ordered our first legal alcoholic beverages for the first time since it's legal at 18 in Mexico.

We walked around the marketplace and I bought my mom a little wooden chest. After we got lost and found each other, we decided it was time for the cocktail bar.

We were sitting in our booth when a 50 year old Mexican man walked up to me with a red box in his hands. He immediately placed two wires in my hands that were attached to the ominous red box and said with a heavy accent "electric shock".

Me (thinking): Electric shock? Mother fucker, electric shock?

Me (saying): Electric shock?

Old Mexican: Electric shock! One dolla!

Me (looking at my friends like WTF): Electric shock? Why would I pay YOU a dollar to shock ME?

Old Mexican:Electric shock! One dollar!

He continued to put the wires on my hands, despite me giving them back to him five times.

Me: LOOK! Why don't YOU shock yourself and pay me a dollar?

Then he did the unexpected. He formed an upside down Jay-Z Roc sign in the shape of a vagina and uttered the word...

Old Mexican:
Pussy!

The record stopped and all my friends' jaws dropped.

Old Mexican: Pussy! You pussy!

Me: ME pussy? YOU pussy tryna shock people in a restaurant! Go somewhere!

Old Mexican: Pussy!

OMG! Did this old ass Mexican really just come try to get me to pay him to shock ME with electricity while I'm tryna enjoy my banana daiquiri? Well, I never!

How I Was Almost Washed To Sea

So...we decided to go to the Jetties, which is this very narrow strip of jagged rocks in the middle of the ocean. Seriously, once you get down a certain ways you are literally balancing yourself on rocks in the middle of the ocean. It was very pretty until it got dark...and the waves started crashing. We all thought we were going to die.

It was quite dark as we trekked across the jagged rocks with the ocean waves narrowly missing us. It grew more and more difficult to balance as it got more dark and we got more tired. We were miles from our destination and I sped up to the point that I looked back and realized I had left everyone behind. Going on alone, I soon slipped on a rock and almost fell into the swallowing ocean. Fortunately, I grabbed onto a rock before drowning.

Shit! THEN I was tryna get my balance when a HUGE wave came and almost knocked me to the other side of the ocean. I was completely drenched and smelled like Lil Kim's fishy tuna.

However, after all the suffering, I made it back to a saint's open arms (more on that tomorrow!)

Up Next: Lots more pictures, the dynamics of three seperate groups joining (and colliding), and the fight between me and Chris that was SO dramatic that it drove Cody to vomit.

Lawd lawd lawd!!!

*************

Now For A Moment With Marz

teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: and if you fucked lenny I hoped you enjoyed it
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: especially when he does that THANG
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: MY LAWD
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: that spinny thing
Protozoa77 [5:20 PM]: LOL what!
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: LOL
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: OOOPS wrong box
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: LOL
Protozoa77 [5:20 PM]: -posts this on blogger-
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: LMAO
teen marz 215 [5:20 PM]: DO IT DO IT
Protozoa77 [5:20 PM]: LMAO
Protozoa77 [5:21 PM]: i will tomorrow
teen marz 215 [5:21 PM]: I have to know the context first
teen marz 215 [5:21 PM]: LOL

This has been a moment with Marz.

10 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUSH.

I choked on this chicken bone when you said that to that boy. MESS.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

LMAO you remind me of my best friend. I love the blog Holla

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Love the yellow converse. I can't believe that people would pay someone to shock them. That's crazy.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Love the yellow converse. I can't believe that people would pay someone to shock them. That's crazy.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Marz said...

LMAO.

Damn you people that can wear Chucks. (Staring at my huge ass feet. LOL)

You look like he hurt your feelings. LOL

"Call me a pussy. I'M A DICK MIJO, A DICK." ( JK LOL)

LMAO, I can't believe you posted it, the person who received it knows the context.


-Marz

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

you can't visit my site? hmmmm.. dont know why.
sounds like a great trip. i'm overly jealous. trying to find mea cheap flight now.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

you so crazy...how much tequila did you have while you were down there?

I love reading your blog. You remind of all the fun and adventure I had during my college days.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Rodney said...

LMAO.... You cannot take another vacation without me! I can't wait to hear more and see more images. The yellow converse are hot!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Don't Oppress Me said...

I need to start chilling with you….I wanna underage drink , fall on rocks, and meet Jesus too.
It ain’t fair! [pouts]

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger lj said...

first the lil boy in the hot tub, then the old Mexican dude. I woulda whooped his.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home