How To Witness To A Fag
The Way Of The Master: How To Witness To Someone Who Is Gay
Everyone watch this, if you have time. A detailed commentary will commence when I'm not dead tired from dancing all day.
The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!
The Way Of The Master: How To Witness To Someone Who Is Gay
6 Comments:
i just watched that a few days ago when i found the link on VH1
its pretty silly
BOY - this is 29 minutes long and I'm at work! I'll check it when I get home - lol! Um...who were YOU dancing with?
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
jamal, if you read my blog you would know that i was at a dance audition.
Can't wait to see what you have to say about this.
WHAT???
this here is some bulllllllshit...biblical text being interpreted wrongly...
and well...i think the bible is bullshit many times too...
Post a Comment
<< Home