web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: I Love To Laugh

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

3.29.2006

I Love To Laugh

Redneck 1: What do ya call a nigger flying a airplane?

Redneck 2: I don't rightly know. What DO ya call a nigger flyin' a airplane?

Redneck 1: A pilot, ya racist mother fucker!

Oprah Exploding (Slow at first but gets funnier. I love Debra Wilson!)

You Are NOT The Father! Remix (Short)

Ike & Tina Reunited...With The Real Ike Turner (WTF? LOL!!)

7 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

ROTF!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger MZPEACH said...

Those were truly hillarious. Thanks for the post.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Marz said...

Something is wrong with you, and now I'm concerned about these pictures now that the school website blocked them. (LS)



-Marz

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Clay said...

that oprah skit is funny as HELL

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger lj said...

I love Debrah Wilson esp when she does Whitney.

Poor Maury

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

rofl!!!!!!!
too much!
too much!

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger D-Place said...

LMBAO!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home