web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Drugs In The Texas Capital

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

1.22.2007

Drugs In The Texas Capital

I fucking hate what drugs do to people. A few days ago I did a post about marijuana, but I'm not talking about drugs like that or even psychadelics. I'm talking about hard drugs like cocaine and heroin which have suddenly and unfortunately become a part of my life as of late. Charles X, are you using drugs? No, I am not.

I wish I had time to expand more at this moment, but I have a damned test to study for, but I will return later to explain this sudden outrage.

7 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not be puttin my man“s business on here!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

oh yes, Enquire mind wants to know, come back soon :)

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we can never be too sure....

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger SomeOne said...

hmmm i guess its a room mate.

I once had crack head roommates.

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

Uh... Where have you been?

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit charles, UPDATE!

cordinally,
the barbra lovin' greek

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Omar Ramon said...

*clears throat and looks at watch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home