web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Time Travel Is Difficult

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

12.06.2006

Time Travel Is Difficult

Close your eyes. Try to rewind time so that you can start over and do it right this time.

Did it work? I just tried, and I failed. I am stressed out, blog family. Only two more weeks of this shit, though.

At this point, I would give Big D a cell phone just to run me over with his nonexistent car. Sleep is so far away.

And when Always Sweet said "fuck the police", she wasn't kidding. The police don't give two shits about my stolen property nor about the major drug ring. What the hell do they do at the police station? Eat donuts and watch Miami Vice?

Tell me why the detective assigned to my case asked me "so... why don't you just, you know, ask him for it back?"
Maybe because he had some thugs threaten my life if I ever tried to contact him again?

And that's not the only dumbass thing he said! He is either not taking it seriously (which is not understandable because I approached him very professionally and sincerely) or he is just fucking stupid. I need to request a new officer on this case ASAP!

Some other gems: "So... why don't you just, you know, ask around for him if you're such good friends with him?"

Where the good golly Miss Molly Mississippi fuck did he get the impression that I'm good friends with this stealing drug dealer that I told him I don't even know?

"Well, what are you going to do about it?"

I don't know, maybe I was going to CALL THE COPS TO HELP ME! I have lost faith in the damn system.

"If you know where his girlfriend and cousin live, why don't you just ask them for the phone back?"

First of all, the phone is on the corner of 6th and MLK being used by Lagaysha to call her baby daddy to make a chicken and crack run. My response to him was that I was not going to go to some strange people's house to ask for that shit unarmed which is why I was asking for the ARMED police for assistance. What kind of police officer suggests to people to go into dangerous situations?

I was the one who had to keep the conversation going. Otherwise he just sat there probably looking at ebaumsworld.com on the computer. I sent him an e-mail earlier which he received but chose to not even respond to. So basically this is the lazy cop on the force that they throw all the cases nobody wants at.

Anyways I need to go back to scriptwriting/studying for a million tests.

Maybe I'll give another go at time travelling too.

6 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is time to say goodbye to that phone. Turn it off so he can't use it.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

i have said goodbye and it is off. thanks though.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger AlwaysSweet said...

wirefly.com has some very good deals on razor phones. I just ordered one; and I will hide mug in my draws if I have to.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger SomeOne said...

ok.....did you really thing the police were gonna take a stolen phone seriously.....really....

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Omar Ramon said...

Great googly moogly...i think that cop was playing with your emotions. He can't be that dumb; he was screwing with you. It was probably his lunchbreak entertainment.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay pa, so I've never read your blog before, don't know what the story is about and still found it extremely hilarious! ...even with a Monday morning headache from 2-for-1 Sunday cocktails! I'm bookmarkin' ya'... keep passin' the open windows...good luck with your shyt! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home