web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: I Want To...

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

7.31.2006

I Want To...

7 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger lj said...

sleeping better sounds good to me too

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Clay said...

yes lawd, i do too!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

I hear you. I use to have trouble sleeping in university. I can give you some sleep tips if that's the problem.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger SomeOne said...

well stop dreaming about the lesbian man, lol

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL... Looks like a plan to me except for the skin color...

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Dayne Avery said...

I want you to want to put up another post!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger D-Place said...

I like the crisp sheets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home