web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Fags Hate Fags Part Two

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

5.15.2006

Fags Hate Fags Part Two

I have a job interview with my old theater n things tomorrow morning so I'm taking my black ass to bed. I'm loving the comments in the comment section and I will respond to most of them in the upcoming post. Part two will be up later today, so check back! Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Clay said...

good luck!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Marz said...

UMMMM. The picture has no correlation to the job. (LOL)

But good luck.



-Marz

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said...

good luck!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger princessdominique said...

If you want it I hope you get it.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger SomeOne said...

good luck....


i just got caught up on the last post, very interesting.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

although I'm late . . . I hope that you got the job . . . did you get it . . . anyway . . . just want to thank you . . . for sparking a critical dialogue . . . that is really needed . . . for the long overdue healing . . . needed in the Black Gay Community . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home