web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Next Time On Rebellion Lies...

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

5.01.2006

Next Time On Rebellion Lies...


Sorry I've been neglecting the blog lately. I really need to come back hard. However, I've been really going through it and up until now I've been unwilling to talk about it to anyone but a few online friends.

Coming Up:

+ The event that sent me spiraling into disaster

+ Why I spent three weeks in my dorm room without seeing anyone

+ The disease I've been battling for eight years

+ The many failures and uncertain future of Charles X

+ Some people need their blog card revoked, because they are really putting some ignorant shit out there. I'm not afraid to put negroes on blast.

It's time to come out in more ways than one.

I'm comin out...

14 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Marz said...

@@@@@@@@@@

(Lying to me.)

I'll be waiting.

@@@@@@@@@

(I just saw my brain LOL)


-Marz

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Sounds like life has been very interesting for you. I know the feeling.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cha-lie!
i need you.
tell me more!

lisa.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger SomeOne said...

patiently waiting

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Hmmm - blog card revoked?!?! Isn't the blog a way for an individual to release energy any way they see fit? Isn't that what a blog is? Why'd you revoke their card? Just interested in finding out...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Ok, now I'm worried...

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

Go ahead and do it baby!
I can't wait!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

I look forward to the updates.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said...

aww u been goin thru puddin?! tell mama all about it....*offers up bosom in a gesture of comfort*

sike nah whas good homie... ur in my prayers

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

I hope everything is cool with you. We will be patiently awaiting your return. Holla!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Clay said...

yeah - i hope everything is good too and getting better. looking forward to your comeback

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i check this blog every day, twice a day, and......its so titilating I can't stand it! end the insanity and post already!!

eric

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

hey babes...it had been a long minute but I'm still here. Hope you are well ((((HUGS))))

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Ok, YOU.ARE.TRIPPIN!!! Post already!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home