Blah Blah Blah
What do you guys think of my weight gain (pictured on the left)?HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I have been so busy lately, but I love working in theater so it hasn't been all bad. Professional theater is such an amazing thing and I am fortunate to be able to be a part of it every day.
But shit I'm working 14 hour days! I have to go to sleep now because I have to wake up early and then have rehearsal until 10 p.m. Yes, on my motha fuckin' birthday.
I will update yall some more later.
Oh, and what's with this Guys Gone Wild shit? That shit is not hot.

17 Comments:
Happy Birthday X!
Did you literally eat a horse ;-)
Happy Birthday Charles!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
YAYYYYYYY!!!!! WHOOO WHOOOO.
(It's so weird I was sposed to be born today.)
I knew you were gon write a lil something something.
What happens on guys gone wild?
Is it for women or men?
Did someone ask you to be on there?
(You all ready got your tape out there. LOL)
-Marz
Happy Birthday!
What's with this SELDOM bloggin shit??? I am not happy...
Tam
Happy Birthday!
and yet you still have to buy guys gone wild for 20 bucks when girls gone wild is only 10.
definately not hot...i mean...that's not sexy.
happy birthday, lover.
Happy belated birthday!
is that star jones! shes my fav.
-eric
... erm, nice blog <3
happy b-day crazy. hope all is well wit ya. holla
Well Happy Belated birthday. Star jones still wishes she looked like that.
Happy Birthday! Just found your site today. Love it! That Star Jones pic is quite fun(ny). :-)
fs
happy belated birthday!!!!
me.
keep it gully
hahahah happy bday. and why not a guys gone wild? girls have been showin it all for years. its time. lol. you know you want a copy.
Hey pookie! Holla and let folks know all is well... we worry!
happy bday....and yeah guys gone wild is stoopid....
Today is July 17th...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???
Post a Comment
<< Home