web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Living La Vida Broke-a

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

6.08.2006

Living La Vida Broke-a

Please don't sue me, Ricky Martin, I don't have any money! Yall, I been working ten hours st two jobs a day for the past week and my spoiled ass isn't used to this shit. Next week I will work from 7 in the got damn morning until ten at got damn night!

It's hard out here for a fag.

But you know what, it's all for the best, cause I know I will get my sugar daddy soon, Jesus told me. Naw, I don't want a sugar daddy, I need to be an independent woman.

Anyhoo, everyone and their fat ass mama has been saying I'm too skinny. I think it's really just because I was a fat ass before and my fatness made them feel better about themselves. Now they're self conscious. But I gave into peer pressure and now I'm eating Little Debbie snacks n shit to gain weight. Here are some recent pictures of me I posted on blackplanet* : http://www.blackplanet.com/gw/cakeamoma//canvas/view.html

Don't I look better now?

I have to go back to work in 14 minutes and my ass just got off.

My two jobs are: working as a intern at this professional theater I used to act and take classes with. I have to supervise 24 students and such. Second job is working as a delivery food boy for different businesses and such.

More details on those later, but let me just say that I saw a picture of one of the kids I have to supervise and she is a little boa-wearing diva who is going to sing "And I Am Telling You" from Dreamgirls at her auditon next week.

She's white.

I can't wait!

Oh, and I don't know what I'm doing after the summer. Ideas are appreciated in my comment box. Peace, I love you all!

OK, I don't love a few people, but most of you are lovely.

15 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger blkbutterfly said...

oh my gosh, that woman in the pic is from my hometown! lol... based on the pic and what she says on her page, i'm not suprised. as for suggestions, i assume you're speaking of employment. i knew a few ppl who had to hustle like you (though not quite as hard), and they seemed to make it work by working both an on-campus gig, as well as something off campus. in order to do this, as you may well know, you may have to take a ligher courseload. hope that helped. (i know it's a bit vague.)
good luck as you keep your head above water. you'll find your rhythm soon...

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Marz said...

DAmn this school website it blocks black planet. (WHATEVER. LOL)

I know about those 7 to 10 days. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD BOOK AND A FEW PB&J SANDWICHES TO MAKE IT THROUGH SANE. (I'm tryna tell ya now.)

You need to get PAris Hilton in your acting class, HAVE YOU SEEN HER NEW VIDEO? OMG, THAT FOUR MINUTE PORNO. Although for some strange reason I want to become a Pussycat Doll now, or more like a Puppydog Action Figure.(LOL) I SO WANT TO BE A PUSSYCAT DOLL BACKUP.

And I have to find a good weight level, because everyone is saying I'm skinny now. But the good way, or something. DAMNIT WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE AMORPHOUS AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WEIGHT GAIN OR LOSS. ( Damn those amoebas.)

After summer ideas? HMMM ( I'll refrain from the insane ones. LOL)

See about publishing your book. Enroll in school. Shoot a short documentary and go to Sundance. Get your wig on and try out for the Pussycat Dolls. ( They are just so DAMN HOT I WANT TO RAID THERE CLOSET.) Try and sell your old show to Logo. (I'm trying to refrain from the hot messiness I'm known for. LOL it's so hard.) You definitely could something fashion wise. WE NEED A GAY TEEN FASHION MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD. ( get with it boy? GET WITH IT.) TEEN MALE VOGUE. TOOO HOT! Because Men's Vogue is not only ugly, but it cost forever to look like those people, and again the clothes are ugly. WORK IT OUT NOW.


I hope I'm lovely. Puppydog Action figures have to be lovely. (Covering face in disgrace.)

-Marz

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

That sucks that the gravy train has ended, but adversity builds character. Well, that's what my dad said after he cut me off. Don't work too hard.

As for your weight. Only you know if you have a problem. You mentioned before that you might have a problem. If you do I hope you get help.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger lj said...

they say going without buils character....I kiinda agree but I'd rather be able to buy stuff. Keep your head up.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Marz said...

OMG.

I am SOOO ANGRY that you exploited that poor woman that just want a man with a good head on his shoulders. Her words not only sound like EVERY black planet page, but she seems to be speaking in slavery terms. (HOT MESS LS)


MESS. But who knows maybe she'll meet that man through your blog. AWW MATCHMAKING.


-Marz

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Hey! Sounds like you are living life. I think a male mag would be hot espically with your style.
Holla!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said...

Wow being on the grind like that is both gratifying and exhausting. i can imagine it's crazy difficult to get acclamated to it if you're not used to conditions like that. I will get back to you on the plans for after summer.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said...

Oh yeah..and leave that woman alone! you know you ain't right...*covering face with pillow to muffle laughter*

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said...

You are SO wrong for that blackplanet page...WRONG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger gee said...

you are funny as shyt! i will be back...

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Charles I Luv U!!!!

U make my day when I come to your blog. You keep me laughing and smiling even if I'm having a bad day. U R the best!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

Jesus told me...LMBAO!!! You always make me laugh and I love it! /you gotta tell us bout how ol girl sang...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Shit Im workin like the Hebrew Slave now. I know your tired cause I am.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Um...where u at?

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's hard out here for a fag." . . . LOL . . . too funny . . . :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home