web page hit counter [Rebellion Lies]: Update

[Rebellion Lies]

The comedic, spiritual, and dramatic journey of an aspiriing young Black artist who has finally escaped the confounds of Hicktown, TX, USA to the opportunities that await him in Austin. But damnit if he still doesn't want out of Texas period!

5.29.2006

Update

*My dad found out I dropped all my classes and called me a million billion times.

*A phone conference including myself my mother and my stepfather commenced, in which I was required to tell my two dads I like le cock, confess to my unfortunate situation, and other maladies.

*My crazy father is flying down here tomorrow. LAWD!

* I don't know what I'm going to do in the fall. So if you, like, wanna marry me or something, I'm available starting in August.

* I'm gaining weight but everyone keeps telling me I'm still too skinny. Leave me alone! Yeah I'm skinny, but you're ugly! I can eat to fix mine. Sorry, but so many people were talking shit today.

* Never drink heavily the day before you're going to someone's graduation. Ouch.

*I've been busy working on some things that I'll let you in on later. At the moment, I've had an exhausting, annoying, gutwrenching day.

* I am sooooo over The Captain, he just makes me want to roll my eyes because I can't take him seriously at all. But part two is still coming. Shoutout to the person who e-mailed me today about that situation, the rebuttal was VERY nicely put.

I love Billy.

Later

15 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

So how did your dads take the news?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

I didn't realize you dropped all your classes. Uh oh. Hope it all goes well when you see your dad. And your parents didn't know you were gay? Really??

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

billy loves you

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

HA...we're all over the Captain. LOL - but you gotta love him for who he is.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Dayum....You have a lot going on. I know all will go well. Just stick to the true you.
Holla!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Marz said...

HMMMMMM.


I'm praying.

HMMMMMMM.

(Stare at your outfit if you have to. WInk WInk)

-Marz

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn pops is coming to see you... i for one cannot wait to hear about that!

i am sooo over the captain too, i hate that damn cap'n crunch

who's billy?

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to be in denton this weekend and i will call. hopefully you will be availible. if not, we can get married in the fall.
:)

love, lisa .

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Clay said...

your father is flying down ... is it more about your sexuality or dropping classes?

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

Why does this sound like my life a lil too much....

If I need to bust open an orange account you let a bitch know!

HOLLA!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Dayum, I wanna know what dad had to say to. I can't believe he hopped a plane on your ass.

Keep us posted. Take care!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger D-Place said...

You got some splainin to do Chuckie!

LOL

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Wishing you the best. A chat with pops huh? (sigh)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LORD Charles is finna get hurt. Make sure you email me and tell me how it went. Dont roll your eyes at the Captain just pray for him.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Marriage????

NOOOOO!!!

Don't do it!!! You'll lose yo balls...
*kidding*

Never get drunk the day before you gotta do anything important....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home