And I'm Here!
In the first hour of 6/6/06, a warm e-mail from blogworld beloved Clay Cane shook me out of my coma and inspired me to return to one of my favorite places: this blog.
So I'm sure you're all wondering about my dad's second visit down here to kill me. Well this time he asked me all sorts of questions about me being gay, including asking me am I a top or a bottom..........um........needless to say I didn't answer that shit! He slyly asked me what I thought about going off to a gay correctional camp. I laughed and told him I'd go if he wanted me to, but I'd only go to write a book about the experience and I wouldn't take it seriously.
The gist of it is this. He came down to basically turn me straight and to make me join the army. Me and my mother straight up told him hell to the naw and he got mad. So now he's not paying for SHIT!
I'm poor, y'all! I went from riches to rags in about five seconds.I have two jobs n shit. I got the job at the theater camp and start working there on Wednesday. I'm working at this other place that delivers food to businesses and things of that nature. AND I might work at UPS! Cause I gotta pay for my cell phone, my car maintenance, gas, insurance, school (yes I'm staying in school, cause you punks won't let me quit), possibly an apartment and all other kinds of shit.
At this moment, I'm writing a book. I can't post here what it's about cause I'ma give y'all the Dreamgirls treatment. But! It's looking really good so far.
Why did I just hear Golden Girls' Sophia say "I'm skipping bail and moving back to Sicily" and then the screen said "To Be Continued...". This is very serious. If any of you have any information of the whereabouts of Sophia please let me know because instead of showing the next episode, they showed some shitty ass Lifetime "Original" Movie. Shiiiiet.
Fags Hate Fags Part Two?
I am tired of the Craptain myself, but I know yall wanna see me go at him one more time so I'ma try. This is for you, because I am tired. "Effie, IM TIRED!!"
I am reading his response again and I am going to skip that crazy Biblical mumbo jumbo. Ghandi have mercy, my eyes burn from reading this bullshit.
I am really trying to read this again for yall, but it is honestly painful to read. I just vomited all over my laptop and I don't even feel like cleaning it up. This shit is disturbing and wrong that it's funny yet painstakingly real.
Anyone else feel free to pick this up, but I feel like it's done. I'm sorry, but obviously The Craptain is self hating and will continue to spread his hatred in the name of God across the blogosphere for as long as he wants. He won't be getting any more shine from me, because I can't be barfing like this on a regular basis. Sorry, people!
I have to go to sleep now because I have poor people type things to do in the morning, but I'll be back later to visit all of your blogs and get updated. I'm late as hell!

17 Comments:
BOY - you are hilarious. We all love the Craptain - don't we?!?!
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
I'm so sorry to hear that you're poor now. I can't believe your dad cut you off like that well I can believe it, but I'm sorry for you that he did. Good luck.
Captain isn't even worth discussing. People like him know little to nothing about the bible. He's a complete idiot. I could pull our scripture that say all kinds of things to prove my points as well.
HEYYY BOO.
AWWW it's so sad your poor now. But, (I'm being serious) you could probably sign up for like welfare and refill out your FAFSA to get some more money for school. Call the NAACP, UNCF, something. (And you betta not drop out. LS)
(How would putting you in a place with thousands of BUILT MEN make you straight?)
I can give you some tips on being poor, as well I'm sure others can. But it shouldn't be too bad now seeing as it's summer. (So no heat bills), and since school's out you can work more.
And chile you might want to think about cutting out some things like a cell phone. ( I know I just cursed at you, but I'm just saying.)
Love, Peace, and Happiness. (CHile I was praying for you, and you didn't die. YAYYYYYY!!! okay bad timing for that.LS)
-Marz
Hey man it is tough that your pops is playing you to the side. I am sure he will come to and things will get better. He will want you to succeed in college. That is why they were getting at you when you dropped your classes. The gay camp or Army is not going to do a thing. I wouldn't mind visiting you at either one. I sure I could meet a few good men.
I'm glad to see that you are still doing your thing...you know as soon as you get that book out you already have a following...shit gets better I promise.
Hugs...
tj
I choked on my chips when I saw that you put an APB out on Sophia!!! LOL! You have no sense and I love it.
Screw your father! Your having to pay your way through school is a character building experience...embrace it, learn from it and use it to your advantage when its over. You feel me?
you aint quitting school! glad you're back in blogville! Need some moral support, look me up!
I am sorry to hear what you experiencing with the school situation.
Just to be certain, I do not suffer internal hatred and/or spew hate in the name of God. My only desire is to seek truth. Contemporary education is good, but other aspects must be considered, such as our spiritual growth and convictions. We all should strive to learn more of ourselves, but not in our carnal state or in our dichotomous nature, but in truth within our spirit, given by God. If you do not have this, then things will not make sense or the revelations will be of no use to you. I do not hate gays, or myself or the gay community. I accept and love people for who they are. However, I cannot accept the certain conditions and practices people succumb to in their daily lives that will ultimately destroy them.
Just as a Mother do not want their children violated by drugs, alcohol, or sex offenders; I have the same principles for people whom I love and for the love of myself not to be ruined in this lifestyle. It is a major struggle to live right and so easy to live wrong!
I'm just glad your dad didn't KILL you...LMAO @ Gay correctional facility...'the hell? HAHAHAHA...your pops is CRAZY! I'm glad you're staying in school...
the bright side to joining the army is you'll meet homosexuals from all over the country...trust me I know. Be Cool-stay In school.
I'm glad you left the Captain alone because I checked out his blog and ....WoW!!!!
Your ass surely is not going to drop of school. You can make it cause I did it for 4 years. Totally supported myself and made it out. You dad, he will come around and so fucking what if your gay. Now the Craptain as you call him, LOL, he is really going some things since the first time you read him and Im glad you stopped before he killed himself or something(NOT.....). But I will say he got his JUST DESSERT for being a fucking asshole to everyone(ESPECIALLY ME). But I will say that I hope that you opened his eyes to his own bullshit. And once he learns to love himself and others for who they are then he will stop the foolishness. I hope I did not hang him on a cross.
Why did I just hear Golden Girls' Sophia say "I'm skipping bail and moving back to Sicily" and then the screen said "To Be Continued...". This is very serious. If any of you have any information of the whereabouts of Sophia please let me know because instead of showing the next episode, they showed some shitty ass Lifetime "Original" Movie. Shiiiiet.
boy you don't know what happened?
dorothy got a call saying sophia was arresting trying to skip bail. she was then 'sent' to her room while the girls discussed what they were going to do about the situation.
damn i need to stop watching so much TV?
Glad to hear you're staying in school! Sorry your dad cut you off...to think, he actually thought he could turn you into something your not...
Ah,but this too shall pass!
Hey keep going...Your father will regret it.
I am so mad that he mentioned a gay reform camp...*SMH*
Did he say certain conditions and practices people succumb to?... Child BYE!
Anyway... you shoulda gone to the little gay correctional facility. You could have met a cool date. So now your father has an excuse to spend your college money on whores and crack. Here's what you do. Start looking for scholarships and take out a loan or two. Pay for a year of school yourself... You'll appreciate it more. I also suggest going to community college to build an impressive GPA. In any event... Keep it together.
Enjoyed a lot!
» » »
Post a Comment
<< Home