Deja Vu!
AS WE OBEY AND TRUST YAHWEH WE GIVE PRAISE TO THE NAME OF GODDDDDDDDD!
Oh my God, I miss yall! I forgot my got damn login name and password like a dumbass and couldn't log in. Thank Yahweh that I did all sorts of drugs and had a hallucination of a cricket coming down from the heavens to tell me my password. Otherwise I would have been SOL.
I've been working and schooling all damn day since my internship ended (during which I was working all damn day) but it's all in preparation of bigger things to come.
I'm in two classes that require my creative writing juices and I'm also working on my book (don't ask me what it's about, and if I already told you, it's been changed a lot). So basically all of that was to say that my writing energies have been other places but lately I've really been missing this place. You miss me?
Anyhoo, let's talk about some shit that I'm really late on...
Congrats to Clay Cane on graduating college! That is a huge accomplishment that 73% of the population will never be able to say...maybe including myself! Just kidding! Not really! But anyways, I'm sorry to inform everyone that me and Clay had to break up again... he was abusing me emotionally every time I would talk about Beyonce's hot ass BET Award performance. When he first saw it, he went into a rage and started throwin shit, I swear.
Anyhoo, when I told him I was inviting her over for dinner to discuss PETA n shit, he lost it and threw my ass out of a three story window. I'm sorry we had to end that way. Love ya, Clay!
So I found religion, y'all. If you refer to the first line of my post, you will see a reference to Yahweh. I'm sure you've all seen Reverend Alecia's video on YouTube and this shit is extremely serious. I went on a sabbatical to Africa with her and have found the truth about Yahweh. I do her little dance and even made a remix to her song. It'll be released on the radio next week.
Any-motha-fuckin-ways, I'm recovering from strep throat and things. Never skinny dip in lukewarm, ambiguously-cum-filled jacuzzi water...I don't know what I was thinking... actually yeah I do there were like five gay men in there...but that's another matter. Yahweh will not allow this.
I need y'all to keep my accountable n shit. If I start slippin' and don't post on the regular, shoot me an e-mail: protozoa77@aol.com and stalk my ass. I will probably get annoyed and tell you to shut the hell up and leave me alone, but I will love you deep down in a George vs. Florence kind of way.
*white Carlton voice* Holler!!

10 Comments:
FIRST IN LINE BIATCHES!!!
Welcome back baby!!
As you obey and trust in my name, Yahweh, you give praise to the name of God.
Mhm, I know what's in your throat causing that strep...
welcome back charles
Honey what?
Honey???? NO!!! WHAT?
(Talking about I don't know how to love and my love is too conditional, you base yours on a popstar. CHILE PLEASE. LOL)
DID YOU GET THE ARIE? (NEgroes don't wanna say if the FBI got and took their special packages and what not. HMPH.)
Stop being fresh, and because you went skinny dipping doesn't mean it got in your mouth. (MAYBE????)
-Marz
Welcome back. I was begging to wonder about you. Plus, I was tired of stopping by your blog and seeing that very troubling picture of Star Jones (pre surgery)
OMG! LOL. How did you get to do Rev. Alicia's choreography and background vocals for that video? So thats why you havent blogged in so long?
You're baaaaaaack. Very nice. Glad to see your time away was productive. Keep on working hard.
lol - well you are going to be REAL upset after reading my review of B's new video!
you are bananas. you better graduate. and get back to work on the blog. quit slackin. and don't play w/God. i don't wanna go to hell for readin your blog crazy!!!!
and may i add: LMAO!!
Post a Comment
<< Home