Damn, Just Kidding Then!
I was not expecting these violent threats on my life if I didn't continue this blog. Well since I believe in the spirit of terrorism, here I am.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just haven't felt the right... something I need to post here. When I first started I was so eager to make my blog great enough so that people would come back habitually. That was my goal and I accomplished that. Once I had accomplished my goal here, I guess I felt like...well where do I go from here? I got something else I wanted: recognition from bloggers I admired like Larry D. Lyons, Trent Jackson (that bitch...), Fresh of Crunk & Disorderly, and my former husband Clay Cane, just to name a few.
I don't know what exactly I need to make me feel like I need to keep this shit up, though. I do feel obligated to keep going for the people who check up here every day and get nothing. I have barely updated this since May and that is a shame. I feel guilty but at the same time I have to do what I feel.
We'll see which way the wind blows me. Until then I will repost some blogs that I put up on my myspace...yes I did get that abominable demonic thing called myspace. Don't laugh at me please.
Actually I deserve that shit!
Perhaps I'll fill in the blanks for these tomorrow.
August 22nd
Dead Skin Shopping
I almost had a heart attack in HEB today when I finally realized that the bar of a basket was in my hands and I was propelling it. When I reached out to grab the lunch meat, I saw something that hadn't happened since I was little.Dead skin was all over my hands. It hadn't happened in so long because it only really happened this severely before a growth spurt. Being 5'7, that was not very often.
I began to try to peel back the layers. I realized that this probably was physically happening as a result of carrying heavy bags by rough straps during the summer.
I failed to get all of it off- my skin just needed time to drop off the old and bring in the new.
I make my bed.
I pay my bills.
I do well in school.
I go to sleep at night.
I buy groceries.
I look at my hands and say: what the hell is going on?
September 18th
I Got Life
I don't work at Bingo. I applied for a position at The Performing Arts Center of Austin and I got the job. It's the best damn job I've ever had. Good people, good pay, good benefits, and one piece of good eye candy.
That's inappropriate.
I've met a lot of interesting people here. Like Max and India. A lot of you would call them hippies, but I should really stop labelling everyfuckingthing. We have fun. Most of the hang-outting takes place in these colorfully painted apartments around the corner.
One of my room mates lets bums stay in his room.
I got two complimentary tickets (otherwise it would have been like $120) to see Hairspray so I took Randi. It was her first time seeing a show like that and I was glad to share the experience with her. Great story about acceptance and self love. You should go see it if you can. It's going to be in College Station next month, so hit up your A & M friends.
I should stop fooldoodling around and close the box office.
P.S. Listen to Nina Simone and Donny Hathaway.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006| Carol Burnett Spoke To Me I love Carol Burnett. Unfortunately, like most things I like, people my age don't really know or appreciate her enormous legend and talents. For those of you in the dark, Carol Burnett is a lovely redhead comedic legend who came to prominence in the early 70s with The Carol Burnett Show. It was a comedy sketch show that was hosted and starred in by the lady herself. She inspired and continues to inspire many with her hilarious quick wit and classy humor. |

8 Comments:
This is why i dind't give you the," HOW ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE YOUOR FANS? WE LOVE YOU," speech you constantly scream at me verbatim.
For some reason, the side note to listen to Nina Simone and Donnie Hathaway did something for me.
-Marz
welcome back bitch :)
what's ur myspace link?
omg!!!! i lOVE LOVE LOVE!! CAROL BURNETT! so jealous. sigh. i'll be overjoyed vicariously and abt hairspray. sooooooo cool.
Carol Burnett? No - Vicky Lawrence is the shit.
what happened to your facebook?
-eric
Keep doing what you're doing. That's not a threat though.
well i'll be looking for your return...when ever that is
carol burnett is so fly. i was introduced to her via "annie" (because everything important to me is linked to music somehow) and would watch reruns of her shows whenever i could, thereafter.
donny is my uncle (shhh don't tell Nooooobody...mostly because i'm lying) and i just really like nina.
oh to be a true vocalist. *sigh*
hmm dead skin...
Post a Comment
<< Home